• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Those Shady Guests!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
I don't believe any of this innuendo is a joke. I'm 100% convinced DarkGrey Heroine is going to Lure Darkos and Vanitas into the <Censored by Disney> in her house and <Censored by Disney> followed by <Censored by Disney>....for hours. Let's not forget the <Censored by Disney>, but of course!

The thought is terrifying.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if disney read any of this then dwayne rock would have broken my spine like a year ago

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The guests will have to put up with the DarkDark show (it uses the fact that both our usernames start with "Dark", so it's great AND confusing at the same time, it's perfect), otherwise they will have to stick their grubby paws and their also possibly if they have a serious illness grubby eyes in another thread.

Children aren't supposed to be here anyway. Like, children in Kingdom Hearts? PUH-LEASE, everybody knows Kingdom Hearts is that franchise you follow either to speculate about who's inside the Box and why is Kairi's Grandma, and about how your own list for the new Organization XIII's members is the good one while everybody else's is an evil virus of Satan.
Oh man, I'm actually talking about KH, this isn't good.
Guests, decide whether or not we should go back to memes and innuendos. Silence will be interpreted as a "yes".

Great, I see we've reached an agreement then.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i asked for a golden gaytime and i woke up in a shallow riverbed missing a rib

Soldier

Awards
The guests will have to put up with the DarkDark show (it uses the fact that both our usernames start with "Dark", so it's great AND confusing at the same time, it's perfect), otherwise they will have to stick their grubby paws and their also possibly if they have a serious illness grubby eyes in another thread.

Children aren't supposed to be here anyway. Like, children in Kingdom Hearts? PUH-LEASE, everybody knows Kingdom Hearts is that franchise you follow either to speculate about who's inside the Box and why is Kairi's Grandma, and about how your own list for the new Organization XIII's members is the good one while everybody else's is an evil virus of Satan.
Oh man, I'm actually talking about KH, this isn't good.
Guests, decide whether or not we should go back to memes and innuendos. Silence will be interpreted as a "yes".

Great, I see we've reached an agreement then.
Using their inevitable silence as an answer doesn't really solve the problem though. And okay, MAYBE using kids as an example was a bad idea on my part, i always wanted to use that picture.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Ahhhh DarkDark, my favourite KHI shipping
the_131_images_of_break_xerxes_break_13243126_100__by_darkgreyheroine-dbx0e2n.jpg

The DarkDark Show is the finest show around,
if we'd get enough sponsors then we might as well go big internationally
the_131_images_of_break_xerxes_break_13242612_100__by_darkgreyheroine-dbx0e6k.jpg

i asked for a golden gaytime and i woke up in a shallow riverbed missing a rib

You and Clay, my friend... You and Clay...
tumblr_m8igv4tegX1rcfdq3o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back