• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This year-game/next year-game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Okay i made a poll...choose 2 games that you think they will make.

• A Keyblade War game.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • A Mickey Game.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • A Riku Game.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • A game between BBS and KH1.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • A game about Young MX and Eraqus.

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • A game taking place after Coded.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • A Riku/Mickey game.(multiple scenario)

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
So from these two answers:

- And so, is there a possibility that the characters that appeared in that scene will be brought back in the future?

Nomura:
Yeah. The data that Ansem hid inside Sora is a secret related to their resurrection. When Ansem became DiZ and worked from the shadows, he did research on the heart and emotion, but he hid the conclusion of his particular findings inside Sora. There were many who thought that what was hidden was Kingdom Hearts Coded, but that’s not right. In the ending of Coded, Naminé’s words that DiZ did something to Sora are pointing to the data that Ansem hid. We are planning to make clear the nature of that data in a future title.
– Now that Birth by Sleep is complete, we’re interested in the future titles to come in the Kingdom Hearts series…

Nomura:
Kingdom Hearts III can’t be started if the goals for Final Fantasy Versus XIII are not concluded, however development of the next title(s) in the series has already begun. There’s one I plan to release within the year. After that, there’s another one I’m thinking I want to release from next year onwards, and I think there will be more than one main character again. By the way, the scene “Blank Points” in Birth by Sleep in which Sora ends up setting off on his journey is planned to connect to Kingdom Hearts III.
We have two games on the way before KHIII, one will come this year and the other one next year.

What you think these two titles will be about??

My opinion is that one game will cover the gap between BBS and KH1.

As for next year i take into consideration the first paragraph about DiZ.

I think that this game will be about the secret data...after all he wants to make things clear in a future title.

So this game starts where BBS secret ending ends and it leads to KH3+this title will be the one with more than one main characters...the characters will be Sora-Riku and Mickey makes sense(i think).

So what are your opinions about the 2 titles before KH3 and which time will cover?

I made a poll , so choose 2 games you think Nomura's team will make.

I think a game between BBS and KH1+a game after Coded.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here are my possible ideas:

1. A game between BBS and KH1
2. A game about Young MX and Eraqus
3. A keyblade war game
4. A game taking place after Coded
5. A Mickey Game
6. A Riku Game
7. A complete over do of 358/2 days (Seriously change it please!!!! lol)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wit isnt the kh mystery game goa be revealled this yeah all that main plot stuff come round by kh3 which io dont see till sping 2011

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
why next year ?
where did u hear that

If you read the second quote i have in the first post you'll see that Nomura wants to release one game this year and another one next year.

I believe that one of these 2 games is the mystery KH game he talked about in his previous interview.

Last edited:

Keyking500

I heard that there might be a KH BBS final mix. There doesn't seem to be much to base a game between BBS and KH1. A Keyblade War game would also be good.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't see the appeal in playing through the Keyblade War, personally. I think it should remain something that just talked about. A game between BBS and KH1 might be nice, but at the same time we already know what goes on. Besides, Aqua, Terra, and Ven would all be missing in action, so I have no idea who the main character would be. I'd rather have an extended cutscene give us a glimpse into the past.

I want NEW stuff. Basically, I think the games should take off right after coded.

Sir Saint

Awards
1 A Keyblade War game where they explain exactly what they were after.
2 A mickey game between BBS and KH1 in the dark realm.
3 A young MX game
4 A game about the other keyblade warriors that MX talked about but never met.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I don't see the appeal in playing through the Keyblade War, personally. I think it should remain something that just talked about. A game between BBS and KH1 might be nice, but at the same time we already know what goes on. Besides, Aqua, Terra, and Ven would all be missing in action, so I have no idea who the main character would be. I'd rather have an extended cutscene give us a glimpse into the past.

I want NEW stuff. Basically, I think the games should take off right after coded.

When Nomura was questioned about there being a possibly release for Kingdom Hearts 3 during the 10th anniversary, he said that he could not say much and that Kingdom Hearts has been Sora's story but the game is expanding and that we could get to see more depth in an already core character of the game series.

As there are so many characters left unexplored I think this leaves open opportunity for some "New Stuff", equally i agree with everything you said.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Seeing how Nomura has gone against his word before, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a KH predating Birth By Sleep sometime down the line, but I doubt it's either one of the mystery games. Personally, I'm thinking one for BBS-KH1 staring Mickey/ a new character (who will probably be another clone) and a Riku game set during the events of KH1, Days, and KH2. (with a possible re-do of Riku's story in Re: CoM.. yay retcons.. but seriously, they could change a few things and make his storyline a bit different, changing up a few bosses and making it more of it's own gmae, instead of partially copying Sora's)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm hoping for a 'bridge' game, covering the gap between BBS and KHI. That, or another game that takes place after the events of Coded.

Notanybody

I'm a country boy, let's leave it at that.
I think the next one will be about Riku.

Back in the Director's Seceret Report XIII Noruma gave four scinarios to explore, thre have come about in the way of Days, Coded, and BBS. The fourth was "Riku's absense." As per when that was I'd say it's from when Roxas was re-united to Sora (KHII Prolouge) untill The events at the Castle That Never Was. Besides the box in the darkness there's not much we know about it and alot could be answered. Like the cleansing of a heart, what exackly is the connection between Soul-Eater and Way to Dawn, and how Riku got those things from the Nobodies.

And then I agree that seccond there should come an explination of Ansem the Wise which will also round out the Xehenort saga with the fall of the Apperntices.

TerravsVentus

Here are my possible ideas:
7. A complete do over of 358/2 days (Seriously change it please!!!! lol)

We all want that as much as the next guy. It's not going to happen though. Square-Enix sees no valid reason to remake 358/2 Days. To them, it is just a waste of money. If Square-Enix saw the Kingdom Hearts series picking up fans and becoming more popular, I could see 358/2 days and Coded being remade for PSP and/or PS2. If it makes them money, they'll do it.

Last edited:

Notanybody

I'm a country boy, let's leave it at that.
We all want that as much as the next guy. It's not going to happen though. Square-Enix sees no valid reason to remake 358/3 Days. To them, it is just a waste of money. If Square-Enix saw the Kingdom Hearts series picking up fans and becoming more popular, I could see 358/2 days and Coded being remade for PSP and/or PS2. If it makes them money, they'll do it.

I don't have a DS so I just read the story, but was it worse than CoM and I do mean 2D CoM.

Also I do want an ENGLISH version of Coded atleast too. But I think that when Noruma said new games he meant New ones. Remakes are nice but thing is we know about them already so why'd he be so tight lipped?

And Ventus Air Man, the events after Coded are Reconnect and KHIII (I presume) and yeah we all want that but aren't you jumping the gun?

A

Azrael

Nomura is pretty much a hypocrite these days so I'm saying Keyblade Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back