• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This year-game/next year-game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Okay i made a poll...choose 2 games that you think they will make.

• A Keyblade War game.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • A Mickey Game.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • A Riku Game.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • A game between BBS and KH1.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • A game about Young MX and Eraqus.

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • A game taking place after Coded.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • A Riku/Mickey game.(multiple scenario)

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
But I don't know if there is really that much to fill the gap with for a whole game though.

Since Nomura is going to introduce an entirely new character, they could introduce he/she in that time period.....or they could also show Maleficent taking over RG, and they could make Braig play a role in that...they would show Isa's fall to darkness...since he obviously gave into it....they would show Leon and the gang...more Organization Somebodies...show some scenes of the Apprentice's experiments...Lea and Isa losing their hearts.....and they could show more of AtW's castle...and more backstory on some worlds that people hoped that would be in BBS but wasnt.

It would be a story more so based on Radiant Garden if you asked me...with a few other worlds in it...kinda like Days was (but better...and without "Missions").

Noctis2.0

Since Nomura is going to introduce an entirely new character, they could introduce he/she in that time period.....or they could also show Maleficent taking over RG, and they could make Braig play a role in that...they would show Isa's fall to darkness...since he obviously gave into it....they would show Leon and the gang...more Organization Somebodies...show some scenes of the Apprentice's experiments...Lea and Isa losing their hearts.....and they could show more of AtW's castle...and more backstory on some worlds that people hoped that would be in BBS but wasnt.

It would be a story more so based on Radiant Garden if you asked me...with a few other worlds in it...kinda like Days was (but better...and without "Missions").

That would be a cop out but not completely out of Nomura's style (Xion)

Samhain

Bronze Member
yeah
young mx game regarding both him and eraqus would make me jizz. no joke.

but it would be interesting of a BBS - kh1 between game. i mean if they make a game of king mickey in realm of darkness, whats the point? i mean theres NOTHING in realm of darkness. ull just be walking, walking, walking, wlaking, fighting heartless and more and more heartless. theres not even worlds...

Young MX game
between BBS and kh1 game - deals with mickey, ansems apprentices, and the incarnation of xehanort who started all this shit (not master xehanort) by releasing his heart
KEYBLADE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!
you forgot they need to explain how the fuck did zexion get so old!
he was a little kid in BBS Dx
thats fucked up!
yup.
just unacceptable. WHAT THE HELL WAS ULTIMANIA HERE FOR? that shit didnt even answer why the hell zexion is tiny. hell it didnt answer 90% of my questions or other peoples. nomura revealed information that a 2 year old already knew.

we already knew master xehanort was the controller of xehanort apprentice. who the hell thinks that's terra?
we know basically everything that was revealed in the bbs ultimania. it was BS. it was just there for "confirmation"

Lelouch

I would rather just go back to playing as Sora in a sequel to KH2/Coded. I don't see much of an appeal for a BbS sequel. We already know what happen and Nomura could just use any important scene as some flashback. Not to mention Terranort would be the only one who could be the MC. A Mickey game doesn't really interest me. I would like to play as Riku again but only in the next actual sequel. So basically I rather move forward.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think they are going to make one side game of some sort and then make KH3.
For me any KH new game is good for me unless it has a really bad story.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
yeah
young mx game regarding both him and eraqus would make me jizz. no joke.

but it would be interesting of a BBS - kh1 between game. i mean if they make a game of king mickey in realm of darkness, whats the point? i mean theres NOTHING in realm of darkness. ull just be walking, walking, walking, wlaking, fighting heartless and more and more heartless. theres not even worlds...

Young MX game
between BBS and kh1 game - deals with mickey, ansems apprentices, and the incarnation of xehanort who started all this shit (not master xehanort) by releasing his heart
KEYBLADE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

yup.
just unacceptable. WHAT THE HELL WAS ULTIMANIA HERE FOR? that shit didnt even answer why the hell zexion is tiny. hell it didnt answer 90% of my questions or other peoples. nomura revealed information that a 2 year old already knew.

we already knew master xehanort was the controller of xehanort apprentice. who the hell thinks that's terra?
we know basically everything that was revealed in the bbs ultimania. it was BS. it was just there for "confirmation"

Dude think Lenzo looks 7-9 in BBS, and there is 10 years after that. That range is pretty correct. So there isn't really anything to be explained with LENZO

Legendscarlet

My choices were a BBS-KH1 game because Nomura estated that a lot of things about the org. somebodies are still not mentioned (this might cover all doubts about Zexion being to youung, also Lea and Sai(how he gave to darkness and Axel didnt), etc, etc. The new character will be here.

My second choice is a Mickey/Riku multiple scenario game. What could happen in this game?

Riku: what the hell he did between the end of KH1 up to Sora meets him in the world that never was. Part 1) Riku/Mickey in Dark Realm. Pat 2)Between COM(Reverse/Rebirth) until the battle between him and DW Roxas(hope he meets Aqua). Part 3) What the hell he did when he became like Ansem (all KH2) and maybe the battle against Zebra Xemnas.

Mickey: All he did in 9 years before KH1 (sure 9 years is a lot of time even in videogames.)or part of it and what he did in KH1 and Dark Realm (again a lot of time wasted)

MeggieKeyblader

I agree witth Samhain, a Young MX and Eraqus game would make me jizz, even though I'm a girl, and a Keyblade War would be equally as epic, as long as the characters don't suck. Either of those would be legit... both of them would be too good to be true <3

I actually don't think that it's going to be a game between BbS and Kh1, even though it would be pretty helpful; it would explain Xehanort's identity, the fall of the Hollow Bastion, creation of the Organization, and a lot of the stuff involving Mickey, Riku, and Aqua in the RoD. But, I remember reading in a Nomura interview that we could "pretty much figure out what happens between BbS and Kh1", so this kinda sounds like Nomura's not gonna make a game on it. He says that he's going to show it, but the way he said it made it seem like they're only gonna be shown in a few flashbacks.

TheLight said:

Isn't it Ienzo, with an 'i'? Not Lenzo.
Samhain said:
yup.

Seriously. It didn't answer anything ... and there weren't even good concept art, either. Sooo lame.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I agree witth Samhain, a Young MX and Eraqus game would make me jizz, even though I'm a girl, and a Keyblade War would be equally as epic, as long as the characters don't suck. Either of those would be legit... both of them would be too good to be true <3

I actually don't think that it's going to be a game between BbS and Kh1, even though it would be pretty helpful; it would explain Xehanort's identity, the fall of the Hollow Bastion, creation of the Organization, and a lot of the stuff involving Mickey, Riku, and Aqua in the RoD. But, I remember reading in a Nomura interview that we could "pretty much figure out what happens between BbS and Kh1", so this kinda sounds like Nomura's not gonna make a game on it. He says that he's going to show it, but the way he said it made it seem like they're only gonna be shown in a few flashbacks.

Isn't it Ienzo, with an 'i'? Not Lenzo.

Seriously. It didn't answer anything ... and there weren't even good concept art, either. Sooo lame.

Yeah its Ienzo my bad so yeah zexion isnt ienzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back