• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This year-game/next year-game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Okay i made a poll...choose 2 games that you think they will make.

• A Keyblade War game.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • A Mickey Game.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • A Riku Game.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • A game between BBS and KH1.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • A game about Young MX and Eraqus.

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • A game taking place after Coded.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • A Riku/Mickey game.(multiple scenario)

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
A riku game about where/what he does after he walks off at his end in COM, unless we already know what happens.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I suppose a Riku game, but in all odds it will involve going to the same worlds and doing the same things (Days, CoM). I want a game akin to BBS, with generally new worlds.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Seeing that its now a Xehanort saga, it would be interesting to get a game possibly relating to future installments with new bad guys.

Radon

mofo
I want the multi character game to be a Riku/Kairi game during the majority of KH3. Ofcourse it will not take place up until the end of KH3 or else we wouldn't have anything to look forward to in KH3.

Noctis2.0

I think the next one will be about Riku.

Back in the Director's Seceret Report XIII Noruma gave four scinarios to explore, thre have come about in the way of Days, Coded, and BBS. The fourth was "Riku's absense." As per when that was I'd say it's from when Roxas was re-united to Sora (KHII Prolouge) untill The events at the Castle That Never Was. Besides the box in the darkness there's not much we know about it and alot could be answered. Like the cleansing of a heart, what exackly is the connection between Soul-Eater and Way to Dawn, and how Riku got those things from the Nobodies.

And then I agree that seccond there should come an explination of Ansem the Wise which will also round out the Xehenort saga with the fall of the Apperntices.

No thats was MICKEY'S absence. Which was supposed to be covered in Coded ( I guess) So i'm guessing the next game will be about that time. And the game after? No clue it is supposed to be a separate scenario like BBS so who knows.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Coded didn't explain jack shit about mickey.

and they should tell us the game between BBS & kh1

and yes they should tell us what happen around the line. what the hell was mickey doing for 9 years? srsly. mickey met ansem the wise 9 years before kh1 when xehanort opened the door to radiant garden destroying the wall barrier. after that he told ansem to review his lab? and then he left. where the hell was he going? did he not notice that xehanort was causing fucking chaos 9 years or how about maleficent?

he didnt even go to the realm of darkness till kh1....

Noctis2.0

Coded didn't explain jack shit about mickey.

and they should tell us the game between BBS & kh1

and yes they should tell us what happen around the line. what the hell was mickey doing for 9 years? srsly. mickey met ansem the wise 9 years before kh1 when xehanort opened the door to radiant garden destroying the wall barrier. after that he told ansem to review his lab? and then he left. where the hell was he going? did he not notice that xehanort was causing fucking chaos 9 years or how about maleficent?

he didnt even go to the realm of darkness till kh1....

I suppose he was going to different worlds and trying to discover the root of the heartless problem........I guess.

Samhain

Bronze Member
would it really take 9 years?

i mean the first world he ever traveled to on gummi ship was radiant garden so u wuld think the heartless started from there because once he got there ansem the wise told him about the heartless.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
you forgot they need to explain how the fuck did zexion get so old!
he was a little kid in BBS Dx
thats fucked up!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If there was to be a game in between bbs/kh1 the only main characters there could be is Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Unless Nomura makes up an intirely new character or he uses the apprentices.

Last edited:

Noctis2.0

If there was to be a game in between bbs/kh1 the only main characters there could be is Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Unless Nomura makes up an intirely new game or he uses the apprentices.

Agreed there really isn't enough stuff in the 9 year gap for it to be worthy enough to be a game.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
What I think
1. A Ansem the wise game with Riku as the main character, to explain the data
2. A game right after coded (Althou I belive that will be KH3 so maybe not)
3.A game about Mickey getting his keyblade
4.A game about TAV's master getting his keyblade (maybe, but unlikley)

What I hope for!...
1. MORE RIKU
2. MORE ROXAS AND XION!!!!
3. MORE AXEL!!!!!

YUPPP

I'm wanting a Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort game, and a Mickey game.

A game that bridges BBS and KH1 would be strange since all the characters would be like gone.
I think the apprentices betrayal should be shown through a flashback when talking to AtW in KH3.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hmmmm... Out of the 3 Games we know this,

1) Kingdom Hearts 3.
This is not the next game because of XIII Versus still being made.​
2) The Mystery Game
This title is supposed to connect all of the games in the KH Series
Also the start (or related) to the Mystery Series Nomura spoke of.
The next game in the series, planned to be released this Year by Nomura.​
3) The new Mystery Game
This will be a game with Multiple Scenarios​

From how Nomura said it, I'm thinking KH3 will be the game after the Mystery Game and then the new Mystery Game will be setting up the new Saga.
So I want, A Xehanort Game that covers his life in all forms & a game that sets up the next Saga with multiple scenarios.

Suzuku

Hmmmm... Out of the 3 Games we know this,

1) Kingdom Hearts 3.
This is not the next game because of XIII Versus still being made.​
2) The Mystery Game
This title is supposed to connect all of the games in the KH Series
Also the start (or related) to the Mystery Series Nomura spoke of.
The next game in the series, planned to be released this Year by Nomura.​
3) The new Mystery Game
This will be a game with Multiple Scenarios​

From how Nomura said it, I'm thinking KH3 will be the game after the Mystery Game and then the new Mystery Game will be setting up the new Saga.
So I want, A Xehanort Game that covers his life in all forms & a game that sets up the next Saga with multiple scenarios.
That doesn't make any sense since Nomura said that "new mystery game" will be released next year. KHIII will probably be released 2013 at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back