• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This would be Freakin' Awesome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xchaosx0523

This has prob. already been said, but wouldn't it be Freakin' Awesome if they made a KH VR game. That you could be yourself but computerized...... And none of those bad graphics, they would be Freakin' Hot.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
you mean in the game like the arcade games and be in kingdomhearts attacking heartless .

grant

that would be very expensive and very long to develop... but all in all that is going to be a very cool game

Shawn15

I accually think that would be stupid. Has anyone here ever played those games? They give you headaches.

M

Moon

Shawn15 said:
I accually think that would be stupid. Has anyone here ever played those games? They give you headaches.

that was just the Virtual Boy, in which every game you played was Red and you could go colorblind.

xchaosx0523

Well..... I meant that the graphics would be amazing, and you'd have to buy it but it would prob. cost a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back