• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This thread will be un-BEAR-able

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
RAHRRRR.png

Yeah, I know... Wrong persona, but I couldn't help myself xD

CnC

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Stock plz <3

For the first, could use some lighting over the stock as to re-assert the focus on him. While I'm not really picky on the BG, it seems messy via the leftside. I'd dodge the focal, and nix the border.

Second, ohei lighten settings. Its pretty good, its a tad in contrast with the first so you'd have to burn as far as creating depth goes.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
super sweet avi, colors just need to pop out a bit more.

tag is a bit messy with the flow. also foreground effects and the bg need to be separated more via blur/sharping

The Midnight Channel

Yeah, I'll get the links up later. Just some stuff from deviantart. You can really easily find them if you search "persona"

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I'm curious as to whether or not you actually asked m-lin if you could use that as a stock. I see that she doesn't specifically prohibit the use of the deviation, but nowhere do I see you asking if you could use it. Maybe it was via MSN or email and not through dA? Regardless, I thought that we had to ask if we were going to use fan art.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Hmmm, I like it. I think it would look better if you got rid of the colour Orange at the right and side. I should really learn to make Tags. Then I might join the site staff, lol. Frozen Inferno, do you mind if I became your apprentice.

The Midnight Channel

I'm curious as to whether or not you actually asked m-lin if you could use that as a stock. I see that she doesn't specifically prohibit the use of the deviation, but nowhere do I see you asking if you could use it. Maybe it was via MSN or email and not through dA? Regardless, I thought that we had to ask if we were going to use fan art.

Last time I checked we didn't have to. Half that resource thread is someone else's art. So that restriction is lifted I believe. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sure, I guess Dante xD

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

Last time I checked we didn't have to. Half that resource thread is someone else's art. So that restriction is lifted I believe. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sure, I guess Dante xD

nope fan art is free for use, as long as we don't sell it or anything.

Vicodin

relative power

I shall direct you to here:
http://forums.khinsider.com/digital-media/70204-general-rules-graphics-section-6.html#post3548020

Fanart usage has been allowed. The thread stating it was merged to clean up some things, so you probably overlooked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back