• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This site NEEDS to differentize NEWS from each other!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Enturax

Awards
When I enter this site I'm flooded with news which make me want to avoid the main page and skip to the forums as fast as I can, seriously. It's not just that I constantly see the Union X updates here, the even more annoying thing is that it's easy to skip every other type of news because they are all written with the exact same font and color, and with absolutely random pictures added to them!!! Like the Larxene VA confirming her appearance in KH3 one - instead of putting Larxene on the pic, we got Mickey :confused::confused::confused: Please, fix this.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Reading the title of the news is a quick and easy way to differentiate the posts.

Enturax

Awards
"Comfort" - did ya ever hear of it? Because many other sites' creators surely did!

and I like how you got Mickey as your prof pic, in this case, lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Like the Larxene VA confirming her appearance in KH3 one - instead of putting Larxene on the pic, we got Mickey :confused::confused::confused: Please, fix this.
That's because Larxene is Mickey's Nobody.

Ya see, during the events of KH1, Mickey briefly lost his heart to darkness, but as the Heartless and Nobody were forming, Aqua's pain called out from the depths of the Realm of Darkness. This resonated with Mickey's heart and he was able to will himself a new body as he finds Aqua floating in the darkness. Taking her pain away and sending it to his original body, causing it to take the form of a woman.

The woman, with no memories save for that of sufferings, is soon found by Xemnas. Xemnas, not finding any name in her memories, discusses with Xigbar as to what to call her. Not knowing many woman names, they settle with Narele, the name of Radiant Garden Castle's cleaning lady, who is Kairi's Grandma, and rearrange it to Larxene.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Comfort" - did ya ever hear of it? Because many other sites' creators surely did!

and I like how you got Mickey as your prof pic, in this case, lol

Comfort??? I’m not sure what that has to do with it.

I can tell you most news sites have a unified color and font for their articles.

I guess I sort of get the idea of what you mean. Maybe we could have a checkerboard pattern of sorts per article. Like one article box is blue and the other is white and rotate for easy browsing.

But honestly, any requests for site or forum updates cannot be fulfilled at this time. For reasons. Good reasons. Reasons that will become clear soon enough.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I kind of feel that the news section of the website needs to have more definitive images for news articles. A lot of images used seem very random for the news itself. What about having Kingdom Hearts insignias (crown, Mickey, heart, nobody symbol etc.) instead of characters?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We can choose from a selection of images but they are far down the page and are often forgotten about so the system chooses one at random. Adding images is a tedious task and it is ultimately not worth it to keep it updated.

The Mickey image is my fault as I wasn’t thinking about the image that goes with the article. But I don’t understand what you want from articles. We have to manually make a text preview that is shown on the website, and different fonts and colours aren’t reflected in that.

You could sign up to our newsletter and then each day, if there’s news, you will get an email summerising the latest articles which can help show you anything that might be of interest. If you have social media then you can turn on Facebook Notifications or Twitter Alerts every time a post is made.

But as for making any major changes to the main website, at this stage it can not happen. There’s a reason I can’t divulge but I’ll go see if there’s a Larxene image in the database and make it more unified for you.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
That's because Larxene is Mickey's Nobody.

Ya see, during the events of KH1, Mickey briefly lost his heart to darkness, but as the Heartless and Nobody were forming, Aqua's pain called out from the depths of the Realm of Darkness. This resonated with Mickey's heart and he was able to will himself a new body as he finds Aqua floating in the darkness. Taking her pain away and sending it to his original body, causing it to take the form of a woman.

The woman, with no memories save for that of sufferings, is soon found by Xemnas. Xemnas, not finding any name in her memories, discusses with Xigbar as to what to call her. Not knowing many woman names, they settle with Narele, the name of Radiant Garden Castle's cleaning lady, who is Kairi's Grandma, and rearrange it to Larxene.

tumblr_inline_obddivLYdW1qderj8_500.gif
yh3l9eqyx1abmnwoucd1.gif

db0b88f04304515b5244e96248256506.gif
1V3lX.gif

Thank you, Fudge, I had a good laugh
sorry to the spam, but have some laughing positivity material at hand

Enturax

Awards
Comfort??? I’m not sure what that has to do with it.

I can tell you most news sites have a unified color and font for their articles.

I guess I sort of get the idea of what you mean. Maybe we could have a checkerboard pattern of sorts per article. Like one article box is blue and the other is white and rotate for easy browsing.

But honestly, any requests for site or forum updates cannot be fulfilled at this time. For reasons. Good reasons. Reasons that will become clear soon enough.

Well, I was going by what Dendalion's written; having to read so many unrelated-to-what-you-want-to-find news is quite tiresome. Like I said, there are a lot of Union updates, so the easiet (from the reader's perspective) exit from all of it would be coloring the topics based on the KH entry the article is related to, like:
Union X - green
DDD - pink
Days - red/orange
KH3 - silver
etc.

Anyway, thanks for your, and Chaser's, replies. And sorry for being a little grumpy :tongue:

There’s a reason I can’t divulge but I’ll go see if there’s a Larxene image in the database and make it more unified for you.

No need for that, since I already read it and because there were more cases of this; the Larxene one was just an example :rolleyes:

Back