• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventuskeyblade

well, i first got the game when i think i was 8. it was originally for my sister but she didnt play it. then it broke. then i think two years later i was in a book store and saw the mangas. i read a bit and bought the first 2 volumes of KH. then i bought the other two vol. later. afterwards it was my birth day and I got Kingdom Hearts 2. and with my birth day money, i went to gamestop that same day and got KH1. im glad im playing Kingdom Hearts, because its my favorite video game series ever.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I usually beat him on my first try.

Just fight most enemies throughout the game and you should be high enough leveled.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
the second Riku battle in Hallow Bastion was easy on normal mode. On hard mode?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

^ was what I experienced.

It's a good thing there's YouTube now for searching for videos on how to beat Riku II. That's how I learned how to beat him on hard mode.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
the second Riku battle in Hallow Bastion was easy on normal mode. On hard mode?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

^ was what I experienced.

It's a good thing there's YouTube now for searching for videos on how to beat Riku II. That's how I learned how to beat him on hard mode.

Really?
It doesn't seem that hard to figure out.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, Aero + Cure and pretty much all battles in KH1 are easy.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Riku II is pretty dang hard. I've only played through KH1 once, and it probably took me an hour or two to finally beat him. I actually thought Maleficent was pretty easy, but then again my friend gave me the good advice to jump on her back and use strike raid for an easy win(get up on the hydra's back!). But Riku? Gah, he was nasty. And I had that stupid cutscene beforehand memorized. I can remember my dad was in the room while I was playing, and he was getting pretty sick of the same dialogue over and over.

I think Repliku IV and Riku II were about equally as hard. Both took me a dozen or so tries. I just did all the Riku II tries in one day, while I fought Repliku randomly over the course of like half a year.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
I dont know why everyone thinks that Riku boss was so hard D:
As long as you have Aero on yourself 24/7 , you can go though the end of the game without dying :/
CoM was still way harder. Heck, maybe even Days was harder... *gets shot*

Last edited:

aweomeness96

ya, first riku was easy, beat it in one try, but second one took me an hour or like 5 tries... maleficent dragon tho was hard

Jakek9

Eh? KHII is far easier than KHI.

Yes. Because spamming commands and jamming X was way easier then equipping abilities and jamming X and Triangle. The only thing I'll give you is the fact you had to have timing on the special commands rather jamming triangle.

Plus alot of the bosses in KH1 were easy for me comparing Kh2. Idk bout you but it was easy to me.

I could jam X and win KH1 just as I would KH2. Except Kh2 had a required triangle button.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I could jam X and win KH1 just as I would KH2. Except Kh2 had a required triangle button.

No you couldn't you'll get your ass handed to you if you go in there spamming X. Proof? ONE example is the first Riku fight in destiny islands. If your gonna defend KH2, do it better :/

Jakek9

No you couldn't you'll get your ass handed to you if you go in there spamming X. Proof? ONE example is the first Riku fight in destiny islands. If your gonna defend KH2, do it better :/

Haha. Wow. Ok, I'll take a swing here.

Just jam X right when he attacks. And then Spam X move outta his way REPEAT.

I'm sorry if you couldn't easily defeat KH1 like KH2.

:3

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Took me atleast a day, then I found out the better choice for beating him was Olympia. Good strength, and enough MP for spamming Ars Arcanum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back