• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

well i got kingdom hearts 1 the day it came out and then got all the way up to the 2nd riku boss battle in hollow bastion barely ever dying. do u no how long it took me to beat the 2nd riku? 4 years. i know. but once i beat him i finished the series strong and loved kingdom hearts like i should and it did not ruin the game like i hoped not! did anyone else have a big problem with beating that boss?

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
It was always my first try...I never died on that battle. o_O
The maleficent one did take my a couple of tries though.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I had the same problem with Riku at first lol. Took me like 2 weeks. And then the same thing happened with maleficent lol. God I used to be an awful gamer...

nicoleohbugga

I don't think the 2nd Riku was ever hard for me.. I always just took my time though, because I like to see him twirl around and say, "heal this!" :]

Vixx

Everyone knows sephiroth is the hardest -.-
anyways riku took me a bit but i beat him in 1 day...4 years?
i wonder what will happen when you play KH2...

AlbertJ

Awards
Both dragon maleficent and Riku were difficult for me on my first playthrough. But they only took a few hours worth of tries for me lol. Riku still brings back bad memories.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No...? After I lost the first time, I just went back into the start menu and messed around with the abilities and items before giving it another try.

padlock

Awards
A Year? 4 years? goodness. It took me a couple of days I think... how could it take you that long? was it too hard to figure out how to grind? lol.

Apollo

Silver Member
I only died a couple times after that I just figured out how to beat him.

Aoibhe

Riku took me ages, I remember how excited I was when I finally beat him. Maleficient took no time at all :/ She was fun, though.
Although after beating Riku I felt like I could take on the world!

legendaryriku

I think the only boss I actually died on that game was Sephiroth. I know he isn't the story main boss, but a boss nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back