• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fraidy

riku took me lots of tries probably cause i was under leveled and didn't really use magic

Mog

Awards
Why is every1 saying KH1 was hard?It was easy I had no problems on proud mode.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
KH2 was basically attack and retreat, with the option of going super saiyan. KH1 was attack, retreat, and always being on the move from your enemy's attacks.

Zyrax

At first i needed ...4 years for the beginning (when i had to be faster than Riku, i didn't realized, that i didn't have to win -__-''), than i lost 2 times against Maleficent and then i had the idea: I used all my items and made Sora stronger, then Malefincent was easy, but i had to play 2 hours to beat Riku..that was hard -___-

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
The boss I had the most trouble with in KH1 was Ursula, it took me about a week to finally slain her. The second Riku fight took me a few hours to figure out & the Maleficient dragon fight took me awhile too but I didn't die once, it just took me awhile because you had to constantly fly away but I got her eventually ;)

yea it took me a long time.. probably because i had the wrong keyblade i was using fairies harp(or something like that) but i changed it and used metal chocobo which was a really strong keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back