• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This really freaks me out, look!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Edmpunk said:
ok...so the bottom one is ART from the top one. then they are the same person, the RHG is indeed kairi then. but if its artwork from the top one, why didnt they draw the houses? i only see one, and its hidden behind the leaves and flowers on the right.
Because people change their minds. -.-

I already told you it's Square's way of saying that she is Kairi. Pay attention, and grow a frontal lobe.

Edmpunk said:
ok...so the bottom one is ART from the top one.
That's. What. I. Said.

Edmpunk

Lisafer said:
Because people change their minds. -.-

I already told you it's Square's way of saying that she is Kairi. Pay attention, and grow a frontal lobe.

That's. What. I. Said.

ok...im sorry. you were right. ok i know that you know that i get it now but this is what my last post said when i edited it:

"they drew that artwork, and they added houses and crap and changed kairis look. so basically that is what the picture looked like at first, and the top one is what it will officially look like in kh2"

right?

D

__Dark_Riku__

maybe destiny island is different now..it's KH2 after all

*2*Tosty

they make art work to inspier the actual thing they'll make. But what i don't get is why kairi looks like she was in kh1 and that artwork was posted at the premier party for kh2

DarkestSora

The buildings were built b/c KH2 takes place 2 years after the original so yea they actually built an island for schools and houses

*2*Tosty

they didn't build the island since we know sora was on it in kh1. Alot is not know about destiny islands but we do know that sora and co did not live on the island we were on in the first kh. It's obvious that they had normal lives, they went to school and did probably every thing else we do. They just didn't talk about it. hopefully we'll know more in kh2

Edmpunk

*2*Tosty said:
But what i don't get is why kairi looks like she was in kh1

as lisafer said, the art that inspired the real thing looks like kairi from kh1 to tell you that the red haired girl is kairi

A

Audo

Off topic question: Does KH2 take place two years after KH or one? Ive heard mulitple anwsers in Nomura Interviews. I think it would make the most sense for 1 year though.

Edmpunk

Riku-Keyblade said:
Off topic question: Does KH2 take place two years after KH or one? Ive heard mulitple anwsers in Nomura Interviews. I think it would make the most sense for 1 year though.

One year would be better because you'd be thinking rather "was sora sleeping and getting his memories back for 2 years or do we not get to see what happens in those 2 years before kh2 starts? But the thing that would make it good for 2 years is that Sora looks much older, defiantly not 1 year older, maybe 2 or 3...

Edmpunk

*2*Tosty said:
no kh2 happens 1 year after kh1 and com is suppose to fill in that gap

yeah your correct. One year after kh1 is kh2, and filling in that year is CoM.

And sora is 14 in kh1 and 15 in kh2. alot of people say he's 16 in kh2. Get your kh1 ps2 case, open it, get the kh1 manual/instruction booklet, go to the characters page and read Sora.

It says that Sora is 14, therefore, a year after he will be 15 which is kh2.

Edmpunk

*2*Tosty said:
ya but he was 14 at the beginning ( the booklet is an introduction) but the story is longer than a month, a year at least so he should be older at the end.

No...kh1 couldn't of lasted a year. Think about it, the game isn't really that long, and the worlds are infact very short. And think of how long a year is, do you think Sora could've done that journey in 365 days? I'm positive it took much less than even 6 months.

Maybe kh1 and CoM together lasted about a year, but not kh1 alone, definitly not.

C

cam ron 77

pretty much everything i wanted to say has been said already,but to put it in my own words.....

the bottom pic is kairi right?. she seems to be standing on another island,looking out on destiny island. the top pic, i think is kairi too. cuz its almost the exact same scene. the houses were probably built within the time of COm.(that one year that sora was gone.) but assuming its one year later in the top pic, that girl, i think, is the older kairi

i'm suprised i didn't notice this already......good find edmpunk...

Edmpunk

cam ron 77 said:
pretty much everything i wanted to say has been said already,but to put it in my own words.....

the bottom pic is kairi right?. she seems to be standing on another island,looking out on destiny island. the top pic, i think is kairi too. cuz its almost the exact same scene. the houses were probably built within the time of COm.(that one year that sora was gone.) but assuming its one year later in the top pic, that girl, i think, is the older kairi

i'm suprised i didn't notice this already......good find edmpunk...

thanks :) and your pretty much right. i think that too, about how that island by destiny islands changed over time. but i also think what lisafer said is right too. they were drawing art for kh2 and it was the bottom one, but they changed it and it evolved into the one on top.

so basically its one of those "before, after" pictures. it could be your way, or lisafers way. not sure, we'll have to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back