• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This really freaks me out, look!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

Ok this is really weird. Of course the top pic is from kh2 but the bottom one im not sure.

weird.jpg

Look very good and hard, cause youll notice that it is the same place! the bottom one is kairi sitting on the island with flowers looking at destiny islands, and you can also see a lamp-post type thing with an owl or somethin on it. And destiny islands is up ahead.

The top pic is the red haired girl in the same spot. notice the lamp post and destiny islands is ahead also! but there are no flowers and it seems they built houses.

This is really weird, post your thoughts.

Edmpunk

the second pic i got from kingdomhearts2.net

and the 1st pic is from kh2, but i dont know about the 2nd one

KhRiku1337

well maybe destiny island has been evolving or something like that! builiding houses and shit

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
The 2nd picture is from that CoM party a while ago. It's just Square's way of saying, "Okay, you guys can stop now. It's Kairi."

Comparison/Pun

Edmpunk

KhRiku1337 said:
well maybe destiny island has been evolving or something like that! builiding houses and shit

i was thinking the same thing, like maybe the 2nd pic is a flashback.

Edmpunk

Lisafer said:
The 2nd picture is from that CoM party a while ago. It's just Square's way of saying, "Okay, you guys can stop now. It's Kairi."

Comparison/Pun

are you serious? so the RHG is kairi?

thecloser

its strange if you look at the first pic ther is a three behind the post thing but in the second pic you cant see that and it thakes a while before a three gets so big and for al those houses to be build so doesn't that mean that the first pic is a couple of years after the first ?

KhRiku1337

according to science of logical minds she would have to be, why would they create a new red haired girl if they already have kairi!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

The graphics of those two pictures are completely different. They shouldn't be compared so enthusiastically. 0o

One uses the graphics from KH2, and the other uses some freakish hybrid of CoM and KH. <<;; Things are going to change.

Edmpunk

Lisafer said:

The graphics of those two pictures are completely different. They shouldn't be compared so enthusiastically. 0o

One uses the graphics from KH2, and the other uses some freakish hybrid of CoM and KH. <<;; Things are going to change.

yes, the graphics do seem greatly different. but maybe square dooes that to fool us.

and if it IS a flashback that takes it back to the kh1 days...they would probably use the same kh1 graphics for it...maybe

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
... It's not a flashback. It's artwork.

A bunch of pictures were put on a wall to give the people something to look at while they wandered around the building. This is one of them.

Edmpunk

Lisafer said:
... It's not a flashback. It's artwork.

A bunch of pictures were put on a wall to give the people something to look at while they wandered around the building. This is one of them.

i dont believe that. first thing, why would they just draw kairi on another island looking at destiny islands for no reason? and 2nd thing, even if they did, why would they make it look so much like the top picture of the RHG? obviously kairi and the RHG are the same person, or some how related. they wouldn't make 2 pictures alike for nothing.

LostBoyz940

The bottom pic was from the Premiere Party that was held in August and don't get confused about the bottom pic there both definetly Kairi and bottom one is just an artwork of the top one.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
They are the same person. That's exactly what I said. -.-

It's still artwork that was put on display for viewing purposes. Stop putting words in my mouth.

A

Audo

The bottom one is official artwork. That picture evolved into the RHG and town. Its not that big of a deal. There both the same person just the top one is what Kairi know looks like. This artwork was revealed at the KH2 pemeire party (may have been CoM)

Edmpunk

LostBoyz940 said:
The bottom pic was from the Premiere Party that was held in August and don't get confused about the bottom pic there both definetly Kairi and bottom one is just an artwork of the top one.

EDIT: i see now...so they drew that artwork, and they added houses and crap and changed kairis look. so basically that is what the picture first looked like, and the top one is what it will look like in kh2!

thecloser

i think then that rhg is kairi and in the second pic she is thinking about how it used to be or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back