• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Quote....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok, so like as u know, at the end of KH Kairi sends a letter to Sora and he reads it:

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it's already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny."​

it sorta makes u think its telling u something thats gonna happen in another KH.... or installment... what do u think?

Apollo

Silver Member
Hmm I always thought it just ment sora and kairi were connected but you could be on to somthing!
I always loved that quote!

Aqua

Also, that same quote is at the beginning of the menu trailer in KH1. Yet, I also have thought of it relating more to the games that are already out, but it could relate to future stories as well.

Ralixster

I think it is kinda hinting the story of KH3 but we cant be sure till Nomura clears things up

Roxas!

That quote plays in KH1 if you leave it on the title screen... i think it was kh1

soraluverforever

Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it's already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny."
wow I really like it so much and its was a letter just for sora

V

V.A.T.13

I think the last line is foreshadowing Sora's DEATH
WAHAHAHA!!
*cough* No really...
It soulds like Sora is gonna end up sacrificing himself in some way, and becomes "one" with everything. *coughkingdomheartscough*
Therefore, all worlds will share the same Sora. :3

Or Sora will have to make the choice of starting the universe over to rid it of it's darkness and "evil", and its the matrix/sailormoon/evengelion all over again...

Awards
OK. This will sound like pointless BS to those who don't know me, but I for the last seven years of my life I have been writing what I hoped would be completely original, only to finally play kingdom hearts 1 and 2 this year and realize that a ton of the key plot points are the same.

In my story, the world was broken into peives but they all shared the same sky, sun, moon and so forth...

If the trend of kingdom hearts being unbelievably similar to my story continues, then it will be VERY important that the world share the same sky.

BTW, I didn't know anything about kingdom hearts while I was writing my story... except that it was about a kid with a HUGE key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back