• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This port is terrible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
My copy of 1.5+2.5 hasn't crashed or anything major like that so far. However, I did notice a minor bug. Occasionally (and this has only happened 2 times in the 7 hours I've played so far) in KH1FM, the target reticle for random non-heartless stuff seems to be somewhere it shouldn't be. For example, the keyhole in the 3rd district that unlocks the door to the 1st district was a few feet higher on the wall rather than on the keyhole itself. It didn't stay that way though. I moved around a bit and it seemed to fix itself.

Also, I've been noticing the target reticle fix on some chests far too much when there's 5+ heartless around that it should be focusing on. To fix this, I've had to lock on and manually change my locked-on target using L2 to force it to stop fixating on it. Has anyone had similar issues like this?

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
It seems like the crashes have just become more frequent and likely in the PS4 version. Gotta remember to save a lot I guess :l Hopefully they'll continue fixing stuff.

The PS4 version is known to savecrash (crash whilst saving). It has even been reported that savecrashing can delete all save files, so be sure to make back-ups as well.
https://twitter.com/Bizkit047/status/846904878135836672

smellslikejavier

Just launched the game for the first time-- game is still installing, but KH1 is playable while the others load.

KH1 (whilst installing) does not allow you to skip cutscenes. I just played through the tutorial and fought Riku on the island. As soon as I beat him, I leveled up and the game crashed.

The exact same thing just happened to me, game was still installing and after I fought Riku it crashed. I don't know if it has something to do with the game still downloading then, because I tried to load the save again and it told me I had to download some more GBs first.

Thank God I saved the game in that little room near Kairi, so once I load the save it will just take me 10 seconds to fight Riku again. But yeah this game surely needs more patches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back