• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Organization guy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem22

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=404

Any theories about him? Of all the members that haven't been unhooded yet, he's showing up the most in trailers. We've seen him in 3 different scenes:

1) He's at the far right at Hollow Bastion.
2) He's talking to Beast about the rose that determines whether Beast remains a beast or becomes human again.
3) He's been seen in the ballroom in a scene where Sora, Donald, and Goofy turn around to see him standing there at the doorway.

All I know about him is that he is manipulating Beast to turn against Sora and he likes to fold his arms behind his back. The fact that he's still in Beast's Castle even after talking with Beast intrigues me. Do you think you'll get to fight him at Beast's Castle? If so, what if other members of the Organization are operating in different worlds and you have to fight them there?

L

l_neiman

Are we sure that it's the same unknown that we're seeing in the three instances you mention? They're not that easy to tell apart if their hoods are up, and I don't think we see the unknown's shoes in each of those cases, to tell if it's the same person or different people (like some folks noticed about the unknowns in Deep Dive)...

Ansem22

"Are we sure that it's the same unknown that we're seeing in the three instances you mention?"

I'm 100% positive that the unknown is the same in instances 2 and 3. I think he's the same from instance 1 because of the stance. The unknown at the far right is folding his arms behind his back. The unknown at Beast's Castle is too and has NEVER been seen so far without that pose. So I theorize that the two are one in the same.

R K O

Yes, he is suppose to be dead. There's a good chance this is just another new Unknown. It seems this Unknown is more "active" than the others. He's always somewhere to be seen. Some Unknowns just stay in 1 place, waiting for the hero to come to them.

Ansem22

"wtf? Since when did this Unknown talk? Let alone say anything?"

His only lines thus far are "That girl will deprive you of everything" and "Who could love a beast like you?". Both are directed toward Beast.

"yea...one of them does that back thing in hollow bastion too in the trailer...think its a coincidence?"

As I said before, I believe that the hollow bastion unknown who does the back pose is the same one in Beast's Castle.

"yeah, he must No. 2 cause he was the one that told Diz (the superior) that Axel was dead/defeated."

Nobody ever told DiZ that Axel was dead! There was an unknown who was talking to DiZ in the trailers, but I doubt that he's the same one since Nomura said that the unknown talking to DiZ is the one to the far LEFT at Hollow Bastion. I believe that the Beast's Castle unknown is the one to the far RIGHT.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
The One He Fears said:
Once again. Axel's Weapons are scrap metal. How hard is that to comprehd that that scene inferse the defeat of Axel.

I don't believe they are Axel's Wind and Fire wheels. Why? ONCE AGAIN! They are far to big. Axel's are petite. Also, they don't look burnt.

Jesus wesus.

R

Riku the Enigma

Yeah, the biggest clue is that he folds his arms behind his back. Maybe thats a clue so when he folds his arms behind his back without his face being covered up by his hood we may know it was him with Beast and not someone else.

x-knight

i sorry if someone else has sed this

but when we see the picture of the five hooded unknowns at hollow bastion (isnt hat a cool name for a place) the unknown on the very right (of the pic) is larxene if ppl havent already noticed u cant tell becuase of her stance and that shape of her in the unknown coat(not leading anywhere else)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just a theory but im pretty sure that was marluxia talking to DiZ in hollow bastion in that room mi explanation.... well.. i think its him becuase in KHCOM in sora's game wen we start to se marluxia his face is covered(thats not mi point) ..asWEll as his face being coverd his shoulders are slouched just like the unknown in the room so i am convinced that the the unknown in the room talking to DiZ is marluxia

x-knight

dang got me there too tru but surely nomura cant just cut them out like that they'll be back
some how

im sure of it

sorry about the messup i clicked the wrong thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back