• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this might be weird to discuss (yet beautiful) but aren't sora and kairi namine's parents?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
yea it's beautiful to think of it this way yet weird since she came from both of them I can't help but think she is their child.

PARACOSMIC-M

My imaginary magic fishpond in the back yard
Well, (and this is just based on my understanding of how things went down) she was formed from Sora's soul and body, and Kairi's heart. So, kinda? But not really. But kinda? It depends on your definition of parents and children. She's definitely not their child in the traditional or genetic sense, but if your definition of child was "someone formed from and having the characteristics of two different people" or something like that, then maybe. I definitely don't see this way of looking at it being explored in-canon though, nor do I see Sora and Kairi filling those roles for Namine. If you like the idea though that's totally fine to think of it that way, it's an interesting take on it.

Edit: Oh okay lol, you had me there for a minute! But man, that would be one dysfunctional family... (shudders)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Naminè's existence is confusing because she's an anomaly. Diz placed her in the category of a Nobody because there was nothing else to make sense of her. I honestly feel she's a sub species.

Sora just acted as a catalyst/intermediate because Kairi's body and soul weren't there. But she has nothing belonging to Sora himself, which is why she did not return to him. She's Kairi's shadow in the truest sense of the word.

So, uh, yes and no?

Does this mean Roxas has two daddies (Sora and Ventus)?

Much cuter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back