• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This might be a stupid question but....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonoid378

Well as the title states this might be a stupid question, but when Tetsuya Nomura was interviewed and stated that each character would have 50+ hours of game play did he mean campaign wise or like campaign and multi player wise or did he just exaggerate? again i am sorry if this was stupid also if this was posted in the wrong section :cry: thx 4 the help:lol:

Allister Rose

French Lover
each scenario would have 15 hours worth, that's already 45. probably 5 more hours jsut to edit your deck and re-do boss battles.

A

Azrael

Well as the title states this might be a stupid question, but when Tetsuya Nomura was interviewed and stated that each character would have 50+ hours of game play did he mean campaign wise or like campaign and multi player wise or did he just exaggerate? again i am sorry if this was stupid also if this was posted in the wrong section :cry: thx 4 the help:lol:

Probably exaggerated a small bit. I bet it's more or less 10 hours for each character straight through.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
When they said single player was 15 hours long I tool that as each story was 5 hours. They didnt specify did they?

"–Before, it had been said that single player takes about 15 hours to complete. How long do you think multiplayer lasts?

Yasue: Just like the number of people playing at once, there are many ways to enjoy multiplayer, and so to put it simply, I can’t really answer that at this stage"

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Didn't he say somewhere that in it's entirety the game would be equivilent to a numbered FF game?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
okay.... we know its gonna be long, i hope itll be really long, i lllllllllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee KH series
I dont; unless they absolutely have to make it long. like if they cant show you the whole BBS story plot without making it long

RoxSoxKH

I would love it if each scenario was just as long as KH1, which would then mean, the entirety of the game excluding multiplayer would be around, 70+70+70=210 hours? I 'm not very good at math, but I think thats about right....70 hours is about as long as it takes me to play through KH,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back