• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This just in...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The entire concept of KINGDOM HEARTS V-Cast was part of the leaks in the #PanamaPapers. There was apparently a sequel with Oswald the Rabbit wielding a Keyblade.

Anagram

Banned
knew-it.gif

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What I wonder more is though that there are actually people who are surprised about it, lol.

It's no secret that probably at least half of the "rich and powerful" are also criminals and tax evaders who actually laugh at those who are honestly paying taxes and essentially keep the "normal" society running.

Why is it that social unrest is increasing all over the world? Because the poor get even more poor and the so-called "middle-class" has to work more and more without getting actually more out of it for themselves because all the revenue from the additional work goes not into things that help the general populace or raises the overall living standard but to make all of those fat bastards who already have several millions on their accounts/in their coffers even richer and pay for the accumulated interest of the money they have lying somewhere letting it "work" for them.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What I wonder more is though that there are actually people who are surprised about it, lol.

It's no secret that probably at least half of the "rich and powerful" are also criminals and tax evaders who actually laugh at those who are honestly paying taxes and essentially keep the "normal" society running.

Why is it that social unrest is increasing all over the world? Because the poor get even more poor and the so-called "middle-class" has to work more and more without getting actually more out of it for themselves because all the revenue from the additional work goes not into things that help the general populace or raises the overall living standard but to make all of those fat bastards who already have several millions on their accounts/in their coffers even richer and pay for the accumulated interest of the money they have lying somewhere letting it "work" for them.

Although I don't condone taxation, the system as it is, with the rich evading, and the deficits being covered with debt paid by middle class and poor, yes, it's a system that is going to crumble soon.

And yes, the rich have been evading taxes for yeeears. I think the US Virgin Islands is where the most evasion is at.

Anagram

Banned

*is reminded of his circumstance and shitty country* T-T

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Gram, it's not like this country's the only shitty and corrupt one. And I'm pretty sure there're worse out there.

I find it funny how we always talk like it's common knowledge that politicians are corrupt bags of shit, and yet whenever something affirms this, we all get mad and upset anyways.

Anagram

Banned
Gram, it's not like this country's the only shitty and corrupt one. And I'm pretty sure there're worse out there.

I find it funny how we always talk like it's common knowledge that politicians are corrupt bags of shit, and yet whenever something affirms this, we all get mad and upset anyways.
I fail to see the point of stating what we know. Plus I dont live in those countries. I live in this one. The one that's shitty AND arrogant of itself. Dx

The sad part is there's not much one can do about them now without some French Revolution level event.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Let's not forget that not all politicians are corrupt assholes, btw. Problem is, the biggest assholes shout the loudest. Politicians are no exception to this.

Anagram

Banned
It's also a problem since even if you do have a decent politician the bad ones and the companies in charge of them outnumber them. Even if they wanted to change things they cant.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nah, French Revolution's a terrible idea. If you overthrow a government, you have to have some sort of governing body to replace it ASAP. Otherwise, it dissolves into chaos, a lot of people die for no good reason, and the resulting mess usually presents a perfect opportunity for people even WORSE than the ones who were overthrown to come into power.

Anagram

Banned
Nah, French Revolution's a terrible idea. If you overthrow a government, you have to have some sort of governing body to replace it ASAP. Otherwise, it dissolves into chaos, a lot of people die for no good reason, and the resulting mess usually presents a perfect opportunity for people even WORSE than the ones who were overthrown to come into power.

I dont see a difference. Both ends are basically just as bad at this point. It wont be much longer before freedom & privacy is "given" up for "security".

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It wont be much longer before freedom & privacy is "given" up for "security".
Been there, done that. Check out the Sedition Acts. One of them happened back around one of the World Wars. The other wasn't long after the colonies gained independence from Great Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back