• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► This isn't normal, right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

Sometimes I think my OCD is coming back or something.
When I start to get paranoid over something, I start making up stuff in my head like "I have to get up the stairs in less the 10 seconds or else *insert something bad* ".
Sometimes its not even when I'm that paranoid. Example, this one just started to happen, if I'm outside and see a firefly I HAVE to get one. I srrsly stood outside for 15 minutes just standing there. None came up and I got paranoid again so I decided to get some water. I had to drink it in less then 15 seconds, so I did and I almost puked.

Do I need halp? :{

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well my 8 year old sis is the same way with the fire fly's. She has to have one. Y dont u try calming yourself down and then seein if that helps. Any way tho are your parents around u much cuz maybe your not getting enough attention

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Sometimes I think my OCD is coming back or something.
When I start to get paranoid over something, I start making up stuff in my head like "I have to get up the stairs in less the 10 seconds or else *insert something bad* ".
Sometimes its not even when I'm that paranoid. Example, this one just started to happen, if I'm outside and see a firefly I HAVE to get one. I srrsly stood outside for 15 minutes just standing there. None came up and I got paranoid again so I decided to get some water. I had to drink it in less then 15 seconds, so I did and I almost puked.

OCD really doesn't come and go.
Not to be rude, but are you sure you're not just looking for an illness to be afflicted with?
Hypochondria?

Well my 8 year old sis is the same way with the fire fly's. She has to have one. Y dont u try calming yourself down and then seein if that helps. Any way tho are your parents around u much cuz maybe your not getting enough attention

That's a completely different situation...
And you clearly know nothing about the disorder..

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Eh... So i guess i'm just an attention whore?

Its not that you're an attention whore.
Its that you look for things to be wrong, even to the point of making them up.
But its not really like lying, because you're probably believe it yourself.

IDK.
Its happened a few times to me, where I've acted like that or genuinely thought I was going insane.
xD

T

Tattered Rebirth

Maybe you've lost it?
Maybe you're subconsciously hating how you live your life and this is your inner-selfs way of telling you to challenge yourself more?

Or maybe you really do just need help. There are some people out there who ask and they deserve a definite yes, or they should at least get it checked out by a psychiatrist. You should probably seek help, but don't plan on needing it, just in case.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
OCD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back