• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This isn't a good site any more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
What's up with the swearing in here i thought this is for kids and teens to talk some KH but every post i see somebody ends up swearing so.....mod's and staff do some thing cause it's not right to post stuff like that on here .And any ways isen't this supposed to be a kids site?I just don't get people these days?

sora fan

I agree you should see the chat room and I dont get it when people use words like (u instead of you)

S

.Scarlet Letter.

If it's something serious that goes completely against the rules then alert a mod. Minor swearing is allowed so it depends on what it was. =P
~
Swearing is 100% unnecessary although. There are better ways you can make a point without the use of such language. To me such language is childish, even idiotic.

I

inhiding

Son of Sepheroth said:
What's up with the swearing in here i thought this is for kids and teens to talk some KH but every post i see somebody ends up swearing so.....mod's and staff do some thing cause it's not right to post stuff like that on here .And any ways isen't this supposed to be a kids site?I just don't get people these days?
You just joined; thus, you have no room to speak.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No inhiding, hes right.

Hey Son of Sephiroth. ;D If you ever see anyone swearing or being rude, contact ME, and I'll deal with it. In fact, your 100% correct. If it happens, you should tell me, I'll make sure to punish rule breakers accordingly.

As for swearing, very minor swearing is alowed, but once it gets over that, its trouble.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
monkeybutt said:
No inhiding, hes right.

Hey Son of Sephiroth. ;D If you ever see anyone swearing or being rude, contact ME, and I'll deal with it. In fact, your 100% correct. If it happens, you should tell me, I'll make sure to punish rule breakers accordingly.

As for swearing, very minor swearing is alowed, but once it gets over that, its trouble.

OK but trish loves damon always says it and shes rude to my threads

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Son of Sepheroth said:
OK but trish loves damon always says it and shes rude to my threads

Alright, well your going to have to be reasonable too. ;D Once I feel that trish loves damon is being rude over the top, then I'll decide what to do. But if you see someone breaking rules. T_T It's VERY smart to Private Message or Instant Message me.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
monkeybutt said:
Alright, well your going to have to be reasonable too. ;D Once I feel that trish loves damon is being rude over the top, then I'll decide what to do. But if you see someone breaking rules. T_T It's VERY smart to Private Message or Instant Message me.

ok i will wacth out and i will be more mature to:cool:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Eh, whining really isn't going to get you anywhere sephiroth, and if I can be truly frank with you; you truly sound rather pathetic. The forum has been like this since LONG before you have joined, and it used to be far worse even. This forum is not meant for children; it's PG-13, teenagers. As is the biggest majority of the members. Sorry to break it to you, but the forum is infact far LESS "mature" than it used to be, so don't complain. If you don't like it, why did you join?

Seriously, you're 12, get some balls man, you sound like a little kid, a whiny little kid at that. Swearing has been in my regular and habitual vocabulary since I was like.....8.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Breaking Point said:
Eh, whining really isn't going to get you anywhere sephiroth, and if I can be truly frank with you; you truly sound rather pathetic. The forum has been like this since LONG before you have joined, and it used to be far worse even. This forum is not meant for children; it's PG-13, teenagers. As is the biggest majority of the members. Sorry to break it to you, but the forum is infact far LESS "mature" than it used to be, so don't complain. If you don't like it, why did you join?

Seriously, you're 12, get some balls man, you sound like a little kid, a whiny little kid at that. Swearing has been in my regular and habitual vocabulary since I was like.....8.

Hey the reason i joined caused it was a kingdom hearts forum and i didn't know they swear and your right i should be a man

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_> Ok wait..so Can i still swear and censor myself like I always do?..cuz I'm 16..and SoS...if its that much of a problem just do what MB told you...I dont really want to get into this...cuz he's getting offended...and I understand why...but still...this site is not a children's site..have you looked around..lol...but anyways..I'm out of this...cuz I want to see more opinions

*This should be fun*

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
You know, there's too much of a discrepancy between new members and veteran members. It's bad enough that the new members don't feel welcome here, it's worse when the older members feel like they have to claim their superiority over them and make them feel stupid. There are some idiots out there in the world, yes, but that doesn't give anyone the right to call out members based on their join date.

And yes, sometimes swearing's a big problem, but the threads that get out of control are usually closed and deleted later.

Terrell Taylor

not on noby side but what do you think their kid and teen kids start swearing a the age of 1 in up or whewn they learn how to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back