• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is what happens when u lose a boss battle (SPOILER)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Ok this i got from that gamefaq site. bla bla bla

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=25269591

ok link now actual paragraph.

From: jegnan | Posted: 12/21/2005 6:38:30 AM | Message Detail
Hey I lost to Cerberus(it was too harsh. I even forgot to refill my potion) and guess what happened. There were these two choices that said "DON"T GIVE UP!!!!" and something else. So I chose "DOn'T give up". and.............................zOMG KING MICKY ARRIVED AND I COULD CONTROL HIM!!!!!

He was so strong and he had this triangle reaction act called "d-charge". after I beat cerberus almost to death with king micky, I d-charged and revived sora and auron. then micky ran away. It doesn't seem like its supposed to be an event since no one talks about micky after the battle.....what a mystery.

By the way I cried so hard right before when sora boarded the train to leave twighlight town. So sad....

But if it is true thats actually pretty cool to be able to use mickey to battle once you've died. Imagine how powerfull he could be, it would be pretty awesome.

recca_20

Prince_Diamond said:
LOL, seriously u could tell thats a big lie.

i agree.

i mean.. who in the world would make "d-charge' a reaction command for mickey? no connection... but it takes us back to the time of FF8, like odin helping us....

but i think this is just a lie...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I could understand for maybe one relevant boss battle... I mean like a fight against the Nobodies in Twilight Town as Sora, and losing triggers a special event where Mickey helps you... But that sounds totally fake.

U

understatement

??????you tolk info from GAMESFAQ sh1t this forums gona get infected with the stupid jusice they all drink at that joint speekin of witch ave you been smokin that stuf only logical reason for you infectin....g u...s all,....resit...ing...urge..to...spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam aaarhhhhh ..d.a.m.n..stupid...juice

WhoIsANobody

its partly true, i know someone that previewed the game, and he said something sweet happens if you loose in boss battles.

+ i partly believe this myself because did you guys remember in that one video when sora goofy and donald are down you see king mickey come in and kick some!!!

FigmentJedi

Maybe that's where the line "I can't forgive you" comes in and it's not toward an Organization member. If this is true, then this is so going to kick ass.

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Well, I have lost a few times.
And the only opinions I ever got was to Continue
and To load game just like in KH1
There is also something weird going on with Sora while he is fighting that I need to speak to somebody about. It's strange that I see no talk of it. But I can't think of a place to discuss it sinse it would be considered a spoiler. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back