• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirun

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

∞;4021063 said:
Check for the saves on GameFAQs.

First place I looked. ._.; Whole bunch of people going "help too lazy to play, can i has save file" and no people handing out.

Fighting the Gear Beast all over again.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Hah.

And no idea bout that one, Ryan.

S

Shadow Soldier

God dammit...

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the

God damn it's been awhile since I been on this site.

Well anyways I just patched up the game awhile ago and got a chance to start playing the game. I must say it's fucking beautiful. Works perfectly and the graphics are spot on. Feels like a real kh game alright.

Now if only I could read moon speak.

Guernsey

Awards

Can someone PM instructions on the patch so that I can play on my PC, this is cool even if it is *cough* illegal *cough*? And emulators with decent speed so that I can play the game smoothly?

Trimms

Desmume worked for me. I beat the game without patching the ROM at all.

A few things: The text box background disappears after a camera switch during text cutscenes. Occasional lag when things get too crazy (duh, it's an emulator). And occasional sprite malfunctioning during scenes (for example, a Keyblade or sea-salt ice cream won't appear in a character's hand, or a character will appear as its black base sprite).

Mythios

Website
cplusdev.com

Anyone know what size the save files are. 512kb, or 1024kb? Just As I remember with Pokemon it had to be 1024kb else the save file would corrupt after you exceeded the limit of 512.

S

Shadow Soldier

HOLLA!

Ya, PM me when you get a chance and I'll help out....

zaffa

For those who think the rom cant play through the game:

[spoillers]
kh1.jpg

kh2zk.jpg

kh3h.jpg

kh4m.jpg

[/spoilers]

To get it to work, visit this link:
Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days (U)

S

Shadow Soldier

Speaking of which... I have the ROM on my DS, working fine. Is there a way I can play that file and the .sav file from my flashcart on this emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back