• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

I have to admit, the whole camera changing thing, its WAAAY too sensitive.

-Calafas-

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Same as what I'll do.
Have you finished the game?

Not yet, I think I have a ways to go to. Lat I checked I was on day 120 something? Its getting good, new keyblades, battles getting better and faster, more items, interesting level up system. Great game.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Argh the japanese text and me not knowing what to do is too frusterating. I'm just going to wait for a translation patch to come out. :/

Good to see others are giving it a chance, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

how do you go into limit mode? what button do you press?

-Calafas-

Argh the japanese text and me not knowing what to do is too frusterating. I'm just going to wait for a translation patch to come out. :/

Good to see others are giving it a chance, though.
Its really not that hard TBH, I dont know a lick of japanese and Im not using a FAQ but Im managing. Just pay attention to the tutorials, guess a bit, and youll do fine.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

how do you go into limit mode? what button do you press?

Hold the A button (as is, holding it down, not repeatedly tapping it).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

thank you. That is helpful:D

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Considering Limits are balls overpowered in this game, yes, I would say so

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Its really not that hard TBH, I dont know a lick of japanese and Im not using a FAQ but Im managing. Just pay attention to the tutorials, guess a bit, and youll do fine.

It's not that it's annoying, but when I play RPGs, I'm more into the story rather than the action. So not knowing the story kinda peeves me a bit. I'll have another go tomorrow, I suppose.

And...Is it just me, or do none of the Org. Members help you? They literally just watch me fight, coming in at the last Heartless to kill it. :/ Maybe there's an AI setting?

Oh, and if it matters, add Acekard 2i (AKAIO needed) to the list. I got Days to work on my DSi using the latest update (Version 1.4.1, I believe it's called).

-Calafas-

It's not that it's annoying, but when I play RPGs, I'm more into the story rather than the action. So not knowing the story kinda peeves me a bit. I'll have another go tomorrow, I suppose.

And...Is it just me, or do none of the Org. Members help you? They literally just watch me fight, coming in at the last Heartless to kill it. :/ Maybe there's an AI setting?

Oh, and if it matters, add Acekard 2i (AKAIO needed) to the list. I got Days to work on my DSi using the latest update (Version 1.4.1, I believe it's called).

Ah, ok, It peeves me a bit too but the gameplay in days is just so sweet, Ill wait to understand the story.
Apparently in the config page on the 3rd panel theres a AI setting for allies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

That's what I keep hearing about the Org members AI.

Acekard 2i (AKAIO needed with update version 1.4.1). Consider it added to the list.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

on the second mission you get(With Marluxia. After the one with Larxene and before fighting the nobodies in The World that Never Was), How do you beat that one heartless in the area where you needed to kill the bees in KH II? It killed me twice!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Within the next hour I'll be testing out a 'fixed' ROM on my SuperCard DSOne SDHC, and will update the first page with any success.

Funny how I'm the guy who started the thread and I still haven't got it working yet. :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

guess I should mention I'm using a DeSmuME 0.9.2 thing-o and It is working fine. the only thing is the text box vanishes, enemies vanish when characters are talking about it and the game lags when it has like 5 enemies in one place

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Then you've likely got a poor set-up emulator or a shitty PC.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think its the emulator but I'm glad I'm playing it. Other than those things, everything in the game works fine

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

So the packet is 256 Mb, but the game is only 249.

FUCK YOU SQUARE ENIX THATS SEVEN MEG YOU DIDN'T USE!

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4013201 said:
So the packet is 256 Mb, but the game is only 249.

FUCK YOU SQUARE ENIX THATS SEVEN MEG YOU DIDN'T USE!

I'm not angry at them. Sure they could've used it, but damn, putting over 200mb onto a DS game? I commend them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Eh, I hate them for making a game I can't get to work.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Thats why I like buying the real thing :lol: But, you guys get to play it first while I wait here, suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back