• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

So far for those who is playing the game, is it to easy or hard? And is the game laggy?

S

Shadow Soldier

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Game isn't laggy at all. It might be on an emulator with shit PC specs or something, or one of those cheap Flash Carts, but so far, for my R4 SDHC flash cart, it works perfectly fine.

Difficulty, you got three options if I understand it. Easy, Medium, Hard... and easy, is well, a push over. I'd say probably play on normal to get used to the game.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

The game is not laggy, runs very smooth, and the graphics are actually really impressive for what they were working with.

Difficult is hard to place.
-You lose HP FAST, which means you're close to dying a lot
-Enemies have a LOT more HP, they're not negligible punching bags like previous game
-You don't have immense combo ability, you have to be mindful to time your attacks and know when to dodge/back-off an enemy

However,
-Healing items and abilities are plentiful
-Enemies don't do a whole bunch in terms of smartly attacking you, they kinda wander around
-You may not have the power in your attacks, but limit abilities and spells are WAYYY powerful and kill stuff really easily in a pinch

S

Shadow Soldier

The game is not laggy, runs very smooth, and the graphics are actually really impressive for what they were working with.

This. I was actually really, REALLY, surprised at how great the game looks. How they managed to fit 200+ on a DS cart I'll never know.

Silent hero_

Awards

Thanks for answering. So, the game sounds very promising then. And what about Mission Mode? Is it fun to play alone?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Also, about your camera comment, the R button centers the camera in the direction you're facing, double-tapping the R button locks-on to an enemy, and from there a single-tap of the R button changes targets

The camera-centering system is not bothersome at all, I never feel the need to use the touch screen to adjust the camera

I knew that and even still, it is bothersome by my standards. There are times where I have to adjust it and it does get aggravating. It's clearly one of the worse flaws of Days, even beating KH1's camera by far. The R button isn't reliable, it only centres it for a while before it goes whacky again.

Who knows, maybe you can handle it. But after the camera issue being solved in KH2, I'm annoyed to see it pre-dating back to KH1's standard of camera control.

As for being laggy, it's laggy on mine, but that's due to emulator, prolly my computer. I'll try getting it to work on my R4 when I can be bothered. I can port my save over to the R4, correct?

Also, have any of you have graphical glitches? I have missing faces in some scenes, a missing text box and even go completely black, only rendering the text box.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Those are all definitely an issue with your emulator

and yes, you can transfer your save.

S

Shadow Soldier

Like I said, it works brilliantly on my Flash Card, and I'm just using an R4 SDHC card. It looks and sounds wonderful and plays wonderfully too.

I'd play the game more, but fuck I don't understand a damn word of Japanese.

-Calafas-

The fighting is slow as shit. Ive been playing for a good 11 hours and while fun this game is significantly slower than both KH1 and 2.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Wierd, considering it first worked with DeSmuME 0.9.2

So what emulator you're using that's working flawlessly?

I'm not using an emulator, I have a CycloDS, I'm playing it on my DS.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com

Welp, thanks to chevalier for helping me fixing the ROM, now it works on my DSTT, anyways It doesnt lags on my flashcard, so now i have a problem, im stucked in a mission in twilight town, is the one after the beast castles first mission, and is the one when pence ask´s u to do things, And then he makes u questions , after u answer those questions, i dunno what else to do, can someone help me please?

Hirun

(I forget the beginning a bit) You go into the tunnels and talk to Pence. Pence says hi, and then you go to the Usual Spot and examine all the "?" symbols in the room. Then go and answer Pence's 3 questions. (The answers are either 1,3,2 or 3,2,3. 323 worked on mine.)

After you answer Pence's questions, you go into the forest outside of the Old Mansion and look for a tree with leaves falling from it. Hit it, and a cutscene will happen where something darts from the trees to the mansion entrance. Follow it, and fight the Chameleon Heartless.

Hirun

Welp thank u so much 323 works fine and thank u so much!, there shouldnt be a thread about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days FAQ? there isnt one online =d

Yeah, I was thinking of making a just general discussion/help question thread. :/ We probably need one.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I'm still getting it... anyways, can you skip cutscenes via pause menu?

Yes.

S

Shadow Soldier

Which I've been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back