• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

lol sucks for people with shitty flashcarts, should have gotten a CycloDS

By the way, if you have slowdown during games with a Flashcart, it has nothing to do with the rom, it means that you have a terrible microSD card with slow data transfer speeds, or a terrible flashcart.

I don't know where the fuck you get all this information from saying CycloDS is the best. My R4 SDHC hasn't caused me any problems what so ever, and in my opinion, it's better than CycloDS seeing as how it's cheaper and does the job just fine.

Wouldn't it be smart to just wait till the English Version come out? The Jap version of the game (not the ROM) comes out tomorrow (officially), as I suspect the English Version wouldn't be too far from it in terms of being released.

Why wait that long when people can get it for free?

Also, can someone PM me on where the fuck to get this ROM and stuff, I have no idea on who to message and shit. Please help.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Man I wish I could get this thing to work on my SuperCard DSOne.

I tried the quicker patching option, and that didn't work, so now I'm going to try the UltraEdit one.

S

Shadow Soldier

I was able to get it to work without having to update my R4. R4 FTW!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Some of the panel meanings can be guessed just by their pictures, and things like saving would likely have a bit of English in them that made it obvious.

Also, fuck you Ryan. Lucky bastard.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Maybe a little more in depth?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Not that I can really say. I mean, for weapon panels that have branches coming of them, you can only place weapon upgrades in them.

There's panels to be used that increase the characters level while they're worn.

Not sure how much I can tell you, but I know I'll be screenshotting absolutely everything and placing it up on the first page once I get the ROM working fully, so don't worry about being able to view it.

S

Shadow Soldier

For saving, there's a little quick tutorial in the game. It shows you what option to pick in the game menu, and that's your save. Though for some reason, my game didn't save... =/

Also.... i dont know what the fuck your name is so I'm calling you Infinity because it sounds cooler, don't hate me =D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Also.... i dont know what the fuck your name is so I'm calling you Infinity because it sounds cooler, don't hate me =D

And that's why I like ya.

Or you could call me Jezza, a nickname of mine.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Sadly, no one answered my question, not being a bastard or anything. Because the answer isn't there on the first post.

Also... How do you do shortcuts? xD I cannot find how to shortcut my (overpowered) fire.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Wouldn't know how to answer, I can't get my ROM to work.

S

Shadow Soldier

Maybe we can't help you....?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Someone's moody, Jesus.

...I'm not moody, I'm perfectly fine =P

Also, On Day 23 so far. But even though I'm enjoying this, I can't help but think I'm disappointed somewhat. The Camera Control is actually worse than Kingdom Hearts 1. But I'm shocked at the fact that magic is overpowered this time around.

The disapearing text box is annoying me, though. Though it makes me laugh to see few graphical assets missing, leaving a floating heartless with no legs xD.

Eh, Days so far... hasn't done anything to bring my love back. The lack of platforming elements so far is... quite disheartening =/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The game's got 256 Mb at max to make use of, while KH1 was around 3.5 gb. Surely there's going to be things that the PS2 did better than the DS.

As much as it is Kingdom Hearts, the main focus of the game, however much it detracts from the platforming, is to show what happens to Roxas and the Organization. The space limit is probably what's prevented platforming being more available, or perhaps just to make the experience the same for all characters, after all, surely Larxene would be better at platforming than Lexeaus?

What the game lacks, I hope and somewhat expect for it to be made up for in story.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I'm on day.... Nothing.

Need to get this bastard to work.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I'm on Day 26. Just beaten Dark Side (he is easier than KH1 Darkside imo).

...I should've went for Proud Mode, uh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back