• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

This would be awesome if anyone can PM me where i can find a Downloadable Rom and other things i need to play it.

Also if anyone knows where i can get acopy that works for the R4 that would be sweet too.

Silent hero_

Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Saïx;4009148 said:
Neither will work on a flashcart. Only the emu I'm using. I was the sixth person to have this ROM, the third to actually git in and fight with a character. The game is very good, but you'll find that mission mode solo can get very.... tedious. You beat at enemies for minutes on end and take away tiny fractions of health, as the encounters were meant for more than one, this is understandable, but the lack of AI help is frustrating, to say the least. My advise: Use Xaldin. He's badass and hits hard.
What? No AI? Oh man, you'll have to play alone... There goes a dream chrused of an Xemnas vs Marluxia match....

Terion

im nobody so i liv in the world dat dont exist.

I got it. Waiting for my DS and flashcart to be avalible. Can't get it working on No$GBA 2.6a. I've read that it only works on the new cycloDS firmware and I am jealous. I guess I have to wait for a patch.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Found the ROM, or so I believe. Would have downloaded earlier but I had school, and I have to leave soon for some errands.

I'll try and get it running on an emulator (and preferably my flashcart, apparently there are already fixes that enable this, I'll let you guys know what works for what flashcart and such) and see if I can contribute anything.

Last edited:

Hirun

I found a Hex edit that apparently gets it to work on several flashcarts, but I haven't tested it yet because I'm still getting the game.

You supposedly open the game in the Hex Editor and search for ": 01 E2 0C 51 00 0D " and change the 0C to 37.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

lol sucks for people with shitty flashcarts, should have gotten a CycloDS

By the way, if you have slowdown during games with a Flashcart, it has nothing to do with the rom, it means that you have a terrible microSD card with slow data transfer speeds, or a terrible flashcart.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Is it just me or is it that the ROM I got won't go on Mission Mode. It keeps cutting me off with that message and shuts down my DS emulator.

Can anyone help?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

I got it. Waiting for my DS and flashcart to be avalible. Can't get it working on No$GBA 2.6a. I've read that it only works on the new cycloDS firmware and I am jealous. I guess I have to wait for a patch.

It does work for No$GBA (they apparently update drecently), I saw it on the site I get my ROMs from.

Sucks, I have an Acekard (latest version, mind you), so I guess I'll play the waiting game...*sighs* Not like it matters too much, I don't play a lot of Japanese games.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I found a Hex edit that apparently gets it to work on several flashcarts, but I haven't tested it yet because I'm still getting the game.

You supposedly open the game in the Hex Editor and search for ": 01 E2 0C 51 00 0D " and change the 0C to 37.

This is what I tried out, and it seems to be working. I got farther than most people who booted the ROM up without any modifications, anyway.

Here's a basic guide.

1. Find rom.

2. Download UltraEdit: UltraEdit text editor free trial download

Install it.

3. Open up the ROM with ultraedit (you might want to make a copy in case you mess up, althought the procedure is pretty simple).

4. Click the window that pops up, and press Ctrl+F. As described above, search for the line "01 E2 0C 51 00 0D " line of code and change the 0C to "37". Save the file and exit ultraedit.

5. Saving your edit, you will notice a new file has been created with the same name as yours, except its extension is "nds.bak". Pay no attention to it, just use the original file you opened up with ultraedit.

This supposedly works on R4's, and might work on other flashcarts. I have a DSTT and like I said before it seems to work.

I'll update the guide later with screens and stuff, but this should be enough for now.

I have to say that the in-game graphics look pretty nice for the DS, and the game's rendition of the TWTNW theme is as about as good as it'd get.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Apparently there's a patched ROM that supposedly works with all flashcards. I'm gonna see if I can get it working for my Acekard 2i.

The cards that work with the ROM so far (not the one I just mentioned) are:

CycloDS (new firmware needed)
R4 (patch needed/Ultraedit)
R4 Vol. 2 (clone) (Patch Needed)
R4 SDHC (clone) (Firmware 1.25, Patch Needed)
M3 (Patch Needed)
EDGE (Patch Needed)
Acekard 2 (AKAIO Firmware & Patch Needed)
ITouch: (Patch Needed)
DSTT (Patch Needed)

Reifon

Wouldn't it be smart to just wait till the English Version come out? The Jap version of the game (not the ROM) comes out tomorrow (officially), as I suspect the English Version wouldn't be too far from it in terms of being released.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Updated the first post with all the new info on anti-piracy bypasses and card compatibility we've received.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

You can use the ultraedit method and it should work, yeah.

Hirun

Yeah, it worked for me, but I used Cygnus instead of UltraEdit because it was free.

I use an M3 Simply, which is an R4 Clone.

canito_q

infinity, the first bar at the right is speed, btw (you can notice cause larxene's got it red..... the bar)
thanks for the info

Mike

iROFL
Awards

I'm playing this on no$gba 2.6a and it works perfectly. One thing though, im up past where you fight Heartless for the first time, and I don't know how to save. :<

Help, pl0x?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Go to the menu and look for the せーブ option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back