• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Every single time I try save file downloads and any necessary conversions it always corrupts as soon as I try to run it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Yes, I need a converter to run the save file to be a format that is supposedly compatible with my SuperCard.

desmume

so you didn't converted.

edit: just showing how psycoblaster translation project is going
kh2.png
kh3.png
kh.png

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I've tried both.

Neither worked.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

SuperCard DSOne SDHC with a 4Gb Kingston SDHC Micro SD card and operating system version 3.0 SP7.

12chris12

Quick question, you can use ds emulators on the computer right? I'm downloading the ROM now and have already got the GBA$ whatever.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

So wait, is DeSmuME the only one that this will work on? Because I can't open that shit on my computer, since I would have to download something else just to open the fucking thing.

desmume

So wait, is DeSmuME the only one that this will work on? Because I can't open that shit on my computer, since I would have to download something else just to open the fucking thing.

no.... if you use the fixed version it will work on other emus and flash cart.

Edit: lol im desmume

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com

well a friend of mines has desmume, and he didnt patched the rom or anything and it worked, but for me i had to patched it, my card is a DSTT and it works perfectly, but now i have another question, can someone explain me how to customize the shorcut thing?

EDIT: well, get the names XDD and somethings, but what i dont get I make my own story, like Roxas: ZOMFG XION WTHBBQ! xDD, so i dont skip the scenes, i like to make things up (until the US version releases)

Last edited:

12chris12

Can you even play it on a PC? Or do you have to have a flashcart?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

well a friend of mines has desmume, and he didnt patched the rom or anything and it worked, but for me i had to patched it, my card is a DSTT and it works perfectly, but now i have another question, can someone explain me how to customize the shorcut thing?

EDIT: well, get the names XDD and somethings, but what i dont get I make my own story, like Roxas: ZOMFG XION WTHBBQ! xDD, so i dont skip the scenes, i like to make things up (until the US version releases)

Under Attack on the overworld, go on magic and hold L on any of the magic. Then press any of the 4 button you want to shortcut it to. I like this design, it saves me time going to the menu in Desu.

12chris12

Can someone PM me and send me the link to an emulator and ROM that works as the emulator I used stated the ROM was corrupt etc.... PLEASE, I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME! Thanks.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

That's the AP probably acting up, or simply you poorly setting up your emulator most likely.

Find the readme or instructions file and go through them, they should tell you how to set the thing up properly.

S

Shadow Soldier

I never had any luck with running DS emulators on PC..... thank god I have a flash card.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

You and me both brothah.

HIGH FIIIIIVE

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

edit: Never mind, the forums lagged on me so badly >___<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back