• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is the last thing i've made

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
raccoon.png

wow i'm bad...

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Uhm, excuse me sir...this is poop. LOLJAYKAY

But I feel as if the stock itself has some lighting elements that would look dope but you didn't take advantage of.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I like it, except why are those red and blue circles there? They don't look like they belong. Second, the yellow on the racoon also kind of interferes with the image. Overall, it's good, but there are some questionable things about it.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I like it, except why are those red and blue circles there? They don't look like they belong. Second, the yellow on the racoon also kind of interferes with the image. Overall, it's good, but there are some questionable things about it.

honestly, i actually think the circles work. the stock itself is pretty vibrant, and it needs vibrant colors to match. that background though is kinda poopy for the stock choice. also, it looks like you made the background and then slapped the stock on. WHERE IS THE BLENDING MAN

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
:c that space picture in the bg is just eww. It needs something of a more urbanee stock in the bg or something along them lines. Aside that, I kinda dig this.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
also, it looks like you made the background and then slapped the stock on. WHERE IS THE BLENDING MAN

you read my mind ;w;

Also the fact that the yellow lighting already on the stock doesn't really work with the rest of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back