• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This Is The Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

King= this means the King is talking

Sora= this means Sora is talking

Riku= this means Riku is talking

Kairi= this means Kairi is talking

all this will take place in Kingdom Hearts then after a couple minutes pass Kingdom Hearts fades into The End Of The World

ill add more later, tell me if you like it so far ok
---------------------------------------------------------------------
King= the only way to unlock the door to the light and to lock the door to darkness, is for Sora to sacrifice him self to the shadows of darkness

Kairi= no this cant be the only way, this cant be the only way * crying deeply *

Riku= King this has to end now, i know this, but there has to be another way

Sora= this is my destiny, this is my curse, this is my memory

Kairi= what are you talking about Sora * crying deeply *

Sora= my destiny is to unlock the door to light and lock the door to darkness, my destiny is my curse, and my destiny is my memory you will have of me while im gone

Riku= Sora please dont let me do this * starts to cry *

King= only the keyblade master of now can do this

( the shadows of darkness start to come faster, they start to take over the light in people's hearts )

Sora= this is what i have to do, Riku please take care of her * turns to both Riku and Kairi and smiles while a tear falls down his eyes *

Kairi= * running to Sora * please Sora dont go, please dont * deeply crying *

Riku= * grabs Kairi and holds her back * Sora i know you'll come back * crying softly * Kairi he has to do this

King= Sora remember, there is allways a door

Sora= i'll come back * one more tear falls from his eye while the darkness takes him *

Kairi= i know you will * falls to the ground while crying harder *

Riku= i will * starts to cry a little harder *

cursed keyblade

King= this means the King is talking

Sora= this means Sora is talking

Riku= this means Riku is talking

Kairi= this means Kairi is talking

all this will take place in Kingdom Hearts then after a couple minutes pass Kingdom Hearts fades into The End Of The World

ill add more later, tell me if you like it so far ok
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sora= * once taken by the darkness he starts to see memories * falling...falling...into...darkness...

Kairi= * screams out for Sora * Sora...Sora...Sora why * still crying hard *

King= it is the only way, it has to be done

Riku= there has to be another way * still crying he runs into the darkness *

Kairi= no Riku dont * crying harder she fells as though she is loosing part of her *

Sora= i've been having these weird thoughts lately...like...is any of this for real...or not...

Riku= Sora im here, dont fall into darkness * still crying *

Sora= * a memory comes to Sora and it is of Ansem who is saying Ansem= such a meaningless effort so why not open your heart to darkness for who will catch you...when you fall * Riku...Kairi... maybe our journey meant nothing after all

Kairi= * stands while crying harder and starts to run into the darkness * we'll go together, this time...i'll fight

cursed keyblade

ill be adding more just give me some time to think of some ideas. thanx for all the awsome feedback. can you please tell me whats your favorite part of it.

Keyblade-Master-

Pretty good i like the part were the three of them step in the darkness kairi saying well go together this time ill fight wow man

Kingdom_Key69

a where did you come up with this it could happen where did you hear it or did you hear it at all?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
cursed keyblade said:
its not a real ending, i made it up Y_Y. gee .:KL:. thanx so much and your sig. rocks.

This is the wrong section. Please, put it in the FanFic section before it's closed.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I'm with KL

Not saying it's crap,hell I haven't read it all,but it does belong in teh fanfic section

~MOved~

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Now, you are making me feel bad for writing that post o_o;

You aren't suppose to thank my evilness ._.

cursed keyblade

no realy your sig. is awsome. i dont know how to make them, lol so i have to use little pics. ahhh its not bad though i think my sig. is quite nice, lol. ill post more of the ending 2morrow.
.:KL:. said:
Now, you are making me feel bad for writing that post o_o;

You aren't suppose to thank my evilness ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back