• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is strange.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Okay, whenever I try to give somone rep it says that I do not have premission to preform this action and that I should refresh the page and try again?

This has always been the case, and, I am getting sick of it. I try to give friends rep and it doesn't work, I am trying to give rep to someone who has given me rep and it doesn't work.

If there is anyway to help this, please say, because I am really sick of it.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well, on a more illogical but altogether valid note, maybe the computer is recognizing the fact that you are giving rep to people who did not earn it.

You shouldn't give rep to your friends just because, and solely because someone gave YOU rep, does not mean they deserve it in return. That's called rep whoring =P

However, it might just be a particular error with your account, or you rep whored a bit too much and your rights to give rep was revoked. I DO recall hearing that the mods were watching for it as of late.

Back