• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is starting to piss me off!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragon88

Silverwolf1500 said:
Have very high level and zero cards. He's not really difficult.
And Marluxia is not a cheater.

WOW you took that seriously and you even deleted my thread and a lot of hostility, and cheater is just slang for very ing difficult. and ive tried everything zero cards, high level cards, and every sleight that i have. So BOSSman shall I do now?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
blackdragon88 said:
WOW you took that seriously and you even deleted my thread and a lot of hostility, and cheater is just slang for very ing difficult. and ive tried everything zero cards, high level cards, and every sleight that i have. So BOSSman shall I do now?

No, I didn't delete your thread...I am not a moderator so I can't do that. ;)
No hostility towards you, I don't flame anybody, it is the way I am.
I know cheater means difficult, people just say it when they cannot beat someone.
What level are you?
Bossman? I'm a girl. :)
But really, what level are you at?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
blackdragon88 said:
Im at level 60

Really, then you should be able to beat him. Use zero cards when he performs his petal moves and such. Just use the zero cards after he plays his card or it will not break his attack.

I quote from the Stragety Guide:

"To do well in this fight, use zero cards to break Marluxia's big attacks and use level 9 cards to pound on him as often and as long as possible. Heal at the end of every card round, even if Sora isn't hurting much. Sleights are fine, but they don't inflict much damage as regular weapon cards. Besides, Marluxia has his own reserve of zero cards and isn't afraid to use them!"

Hope it helps. :)

blackdragon88

Well there ya go I see yor the cheater not marluxia LOL!!!!!!!!!! just joking. May be im just having bad luck because i tried everything. But what makes me so mad is that my booss cards powers fade away throuugh battle and even dont work at all. For instance Jafars card completely stoped working when I got to marluxia It was fine throughout the hole game. And the boss cards dont say anything about not working on other bosses.

blackdragon88

Silverwolf1500 said:
Really, then you should be able to beat him. Use zero cards when he performs his petal moves and such. Just use the zero cards after he plays his card or it will not break his attack.

I quote from the Stragety Guide:

"To do well in this fight, use zero cards to break Marluxia's big attacks and use level 9 cards to pound on him as often and as long as possible. Heal at the end of every card round, even if Sora isn't hurting much. Sleights are fine, but they don't inflict much damage as regular weapon cards. Besides, Marluxia has his own reserve of zero cards and isn't afraid to use them!"

Hope it helps. :)

Well there ya go I see yor the cheater not marluxia LOL!!!!!!!!!! just joking. May be im just having bad luck because i tried everything. But what makes me so mad is that my booss cards powers fade away throuugh battle and even dont work at all. For instance Jafars card completely stoped working when I got to marluxia It was fine throughout the hole game. And the boss cards dont say anything about not working on other bosses.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
blackdragon88 said:

You should use the Oogie Boogie card, it restores HP. It is the only one I use beleive it or not. I hate that it always fades too. But, one thing I have learned after years of watching my little play video games; it hurts your chances of winning if you get mad-so don't. ;) you will lose your concentration.
And I'm not a cheater :)
I never look at my stragety guides until I beat the games- then I use them to get what I missed. ;)

And BTW, you double posted (laughing suttlely)

blackdragon88

Silverwolf1500 said:
You should use the Oogie Boogie card, it restores HP. It is the only one I use beleive it or not. I hate that it always fades too. But, one thing I have learned after years of watching my little play video games; it hurts your chances of winning if you get mad-so don't. ;) you will lose your concentration.
And I'm not a cheater :)
I never look at my stragety guides until I beat the games- then I use them to get what I missed. ;)

And BTW, you double posted (laughing suttlely)

NOPe my oogie doesnt work enough Im lucky if he even works at all. I cant help getting mad thats something Ive learned over the years of my gaming. Well something is cheating in the game because of my jafar card not working as soon as I fight Marluxia, but it works fine on Axel. THat cant be coincidence.
ANd I accidentally double posted sorry.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It seems kinda iffy. I have no idea why they wouldn't work. Maybe it's targeting you personally. LOL!
You should check your deck to see if there is a reason why they don't work.
Or try to use the boss cards in the middle of the duel.

*You know, if you hate fighting this Marluxia then you'll love the next altercation with him! ;)

blackdragon88

Silverwolf1500 said:
It seems kinda iffy. I have no idea why they wouldn't work. Maybe it's targeting you personally. LOL!
You should check your deck to see if there is a reason why they don't work.
Or try to use the boss cards in the middle of the duel.

*You know, if you hate fighting this Marluxia then you'll love the next altercation with him! ;)

HAHAHA very funny!!! But anyway are you talking about the marluxia with a giant flower power thing I heard he is much easier but took longer to beat. Oh god what did I do to deserve this?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
blackdragon88 said:
HAHAHA very funny!!! But anyway are you talking about the marluxia with a giant flower power thing I heard he is much easier but took longer to beat. Oh god what did I do to deserve this?

HA HA (Laughing at you for being a target) :)

Well, yes Marluxia and the Mech he rides. It is an EXTREMELY long battle, but that's what SE final battles are like, I guess. And, there are only certain times you can inflict damage..so you have to hit him quickly. He does seem easier, just long.
I am surprised you cannot beat Marluxia....he seemed so easy to me (but that is just me I guess) ;)

And then there is the battle with Ansem in Reverse Rebirth. You'll love that one too. That is, when you get there. :)

blackdragon88

Silverwolf1500 said:
HA HA (Laughing at you for being a target) :)

Well, yes Marluxia and the Mech he rides. It is an EXTREMELY long battle, but that's what SE final battles are like, I guess. And, there are only certain times you can inflict damage..so you have to hit him quickly. He does seem easier, just long.
I am surprised you cannot beat Marluxia....he seemed so easy to me (but that is just me I guess) ;)

And then there is the battle with Ansem in Reverse Rebirth. You'll love that one too. That is, when you get there. :)

Stop rubbing it in, Im playin Ive ran through this whole game in one and a half days and i get deadended by the boss. WHy is he so easy to every one else?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
blackdragon88 said:
Stop rubbing it in, Im playin Ive ran through this whole game in one and a half days and i get deadended by the boss. WHy is he so easy to every one else?

I'm not rubbing it in...I'm just screwing with your mind.
I have no idea why everyone else can beat him, but your not the only one who can't. You will eventually beat him. I'm sure I didn't beat him in one try. :)
I felt the same way in Reverse Rebirth.
Just try to stop Marluxia's moves as much as you can.

blackdragon88

WHat did you have in your deck? Im playing the game right now and I keep getting him in mid green and he kills me with the powerslice that takes up half your life and it stuns you. ONce again the jafar card does not work at all and I know that card is the key to victory because the only reason why he beats me is because he breaks every thing I do. including triple cures.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Hold on, let me get my game on.

33 cards in total;
0 cards= 10
9 cards= 11
8 cards= 6
7 cards= 3
6 cards= 1

25 attack cards (7, 8, and 9s)
4 cure cards (3 in a row), 1 in near beginning of deck
2 lightning cards
1 cloud card
1 megaelixir at the end

that's my deck...:) BTW, I am at level 62.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back