• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is starting to piss me off!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
blackdragon88 said:
this is what i have
0 cards-9
9cards-7
5 cure cards but low levels highest is 8 only have one lowest is 2
2 megapotions on is 0 and other is 9
bosscards- vexen, wonderland boss, and Jafar

Here's what you do. You can't fight Marluxia without any 9 cards, it is a lot harder to break his attacks.
Open a moogle store, and sell all cards that you have extra of level 5 or lower to receive cash. Buy cards packs and try to obtain level 7s 8s and 9s in the process(but with the store you can only hope they are high level cards)

Do not to sell anything that you have only one of, regardless of its level (without it you cannot get a higher level of THAT card.)

Definetly add in the cure cards

I only used the Oogie Boogie boss card so you can experiment with those... :)

Try to obtain a megaelixer, you can reload alot with it(very useful when using sleights) But try not to use sleights as much, in the end your left with only like half your deck. I hardly used them.

For now, work with the 7 cards you have until you get higher levels. :)

* remember to use zero cards*

try to only use 0 and 9 cards... atleast that is what it says in the book.

blackdragon88

Silverwolf1500 said:
Here's what you do. You can't fight Marluxia without any 9 cards, it is a lot harder to break his attacks.
Open a moogle store, and sell all cards that you have extra of level 5 or lower to receive cash. Buy cards packs and try to obtain level 7s 8s and 9s in the process(but with the store you can only hope they are high level cards)

Do not to sell anything that you have only one of, regardless of its level (without it you cannot get a higher level of THAT card.)

Definetly add in the cure cards

I only used the Oogie Boogie boss card so you can experiment with those... :)

Try to obtain a megaelixer, you can reload alot with it(very useful when using sleights) But try not to use sleights as much, in the end your left with only like half your deck. I hardly used them.

For now, work with the 7 cards you have until you get higher levels. :)

* remember to use zero cards*

try to only use 0 and 9 cards... atleast that is what it says in the book.

No Imean i have 9 zero cards and 7 nine cards( the number is the quantity and the word is the level) I think yu miss understood me

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
blackdragon88 said:
No Imean i have 9 zero cards and 7 nine cards( the number is the quantity and the word is the level) I think yu miss understood me

I totally did...sorry about that. :(

Ok, it good that you have that many, now add maybe some 8 cards so that your deck will include more attack cards and you can attack more.

And this is what the guide says:

"If you have a large inventory of cards, make sure that you upgrade your attack cards, choosing more powerful Keyblades over the more common and less powerful ones. Lastly, take along six Cure cards and a high-numbered(8 or 9) Megalixir or Potion/Hi-potion at the end."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back