• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is ridiculous.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keybladeprince

Ok so i'm level 33 (on expert) and i just can't beat: the squid woman off little mermaid world ( the second fight. i can't even remember her name) and the lock,shock & barrel fight in the nightmare before christmas world.I really should be able to, but i can't :S

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I had a hard time there to on Expert mode, but I beat them eventually. All you need to do is level up in more heartless battles before you battle them. You should beat those bosses to after a while.

Mikirachan

Err...Right.
Reccomended level to beat her on expert is between 36/42
Why? Well, your stats get boosted a lot after lvl 35 =)

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
If your having a hard time, level up alot, therefore, they will be easier and the upcoming battles won't be as hard. It happens to everybody though.

Dearly_Beloved

Duckboy said:
Her name is Ursula :mad:
You don't DESERVE to play this game if you can't even remember the name of one of the best Disney villians ever!

HEY, calm down Duckboy it just slipped his mind Im sure there is a least one disney villan (even outside KH) that you have no idea of his/her name.

OOPS, forgot about the main topic just do like everyone else says, level up, you'll beat it in no time

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
she was quite easy for me...anyways...try to swim to the back of her head, and stay there...then slash away at her head.
the most important thing is speed and agility, master ur swimming(ascending and decending) controls first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back