• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► This is pretty pathetic, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not sure. I think I'm going into an emotional trance.

I really need someone to talk to about stuff, and I have nobody in real life to talk to about stuff, they don't really care what I have to say.

So what I'm saying is, anyone want to talk to me?

I know, it's pathetic. I would just go on a forum and ask strangers to listen to me express my emotions and maybe even some of my details in life and help me? Yes. That's why it's pathetic.

But PLEASE I really think I'm going to go deeper in this trance.

But if you really don't care, it's fine.

But if you have a heart, please?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ill help if you need my help,im 12 so I dont know if I can reallly help.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wonder why the thread maker hasn't responded in so long...Hope everything is OK...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'll help you, you can ask *most* members, they'll most likely(or atleast they should) agree that I'm not too shabby at helping people. . .You could just post you problems, that way everyone could help you :) , just a suggestion. . .

?ŕ??мļēśş

Why else would we go to forums? I'm bored all the time too so if you have AIM, MSN or something of that sort... do tell me. Just promise me you won't you that horrible font ever again. :p

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
Ðŕèâмļēśş;2214705 said:
Why else would we go to forums? I'm bored all the time too so if you have AIM, MSN or something of that sort... do tell me. Just promise me you won't you that horrible font ever again. :p

haha, alright...

My AIM's xFluffypenguinsx. (I don't relaly care if everybody knows it. but whatever =\)

and kay with the font...

I'll help you, you can ask *most* members, they'll most likely(or atleast they should) agree that I'm not too shabby at helping people. . .You could just post you problems, that way everyone could help you :) , just a suggestion. . .

Alrighttt.

I don't really want to post my problems. Idk why, it just makes me feel weird =\ I'd rather talk about them privately with someone, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back