• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is odd...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

Did you notice that in the first game no one knew what Ansem looked like? I'm wondering how they forgot 'cause even in KH2 they still thought he was Xehanort. Nobody except Mickey knew that Xehanort wasn't the true Ansem, so what made them forget? Not to mention they forgot the name of their home. Radiant Garden... It just seems weird to me a whole world would forget about who their king was and the true name. What does everyone think? I have no clue as to how or why they would forget...( Lol. I know... Pointless thread, but just post for the fun of it, or tell me your serious thoughts:) )
EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Lol. How did Xehanort pass of as King of Radiant Garden? I mean, he banished the true Ansem, but did he make everybody forget?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
SH_Brat said:
Did you notice that in the first game no one knew what Ansem looked like? I'm wondering how they forgot 'cause even in KH2 they still thought he was Xehanort. Nobody except Mickey knew that Xehanort wasn't the true Ansem, so what made them forget? Not to mention they forgot the name of their home. Radiant Garden... It just seems weird to me a whole world would forget about who their king was and the true name. What does everyone think? I have no clue as to how or why they would forget...( Lol. I know... Pointless thread, but just post for the fun of it, or tell me your serious thoughts:) )
EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Lol. How did Xehanort pass of as King of Radiant Garden? I mean, he banished the true Ansem, but did he make everybody forget?

Yeah Square did this on purpose.

Only Mickey saw the real Ansem. Nobody else but SDGRK saw Xehanort. Malifecent saw him, but as Riku. He introduced himself as Ansem AFTER banishing the real Ansem. Which is why Vexen said he is Ansem, but he is not Ansem.

As for Radient Gardens, it's easy how they forgot seeing as how they were all younger than 9 at the time [except for Cid] that's unexplainable

But you don't realize you answered your own question about Ansem though

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
SH_Brat said:

ok i will give you some thing to think about

Remember the letter Kairi sent to sora in the begining of the game?
and how it ended up in the darkworld at the end of the game. And how Riku finds it how did it get there?? unless it was still in Destiny Ilands and where Riku and Sora were at is the darkness side of the world what do you think?????

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Possibly, or it's probably just like the way Pluto can appear and disappear from nowhere in KH1. It just finds them at the right moment

Pyro

that had nothing to do with this topic dog.... anyway i think that since anyone living in radiant garden never saw ansem the wise....xehanort somehow banish ansem then revealed himself to everybody as ansem and they never forgot his face dog they never saw his only xehanort's. and purified riku how did malificent see ansem as riku?

SH_Brat

My point is... They had to have seen the true Ansem. I'm sure that he ruled over a Kingdom for over, at least, thrity years and never showed himself once.:rolleyes: Ansem could not have ruled without showing his face. It is impossible. Leon, Areith, and the rest of them said they had never seen Ansem, so that means they never saw Xehanort before as king either. How did they forget? I just think it's weird that they know they are from another world but don't remember it's name or ruler. Yet, they knew what Radiant Garden looked like and they knew that a man named Ansem was their ruler. These things just seem a bit vague to me. Unless Xemnas had the power over memory, too. Then I could understand, but I don't think that is the case.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Something else I noticed, that's a bit off topic, is that Leon and the other's didn't seem too excited to know the truth about real Ansem. Don't you think they would have wanted to go find him or something?

DarkXemnas

twiligh knight said:
ok i will give you some thing to think about

Remember the letter Kairi sent to sora in the begining of the game?
and how it ended up in the darkworld at the end of the game. And how Riku finds it how did it get there?? unless it was still in Destiny Ilands and where Riku and Sora were at is the darkness side of the world what do you think?????

what I think is that there is a light side of the world(destiny islands), a dark side(the one that riku and sora were on at end of game), a dawn side(the desert in secret ending), and nightfall(don't know yet).

Balkarzar

KH Vandread said:
Something else I noticed, that's a bit off topic, is that Leon and the other's didn't seem too excited to know the truth about real Ansem. Don't you think they would have wanted to go find him or something?
they probably though he was dead or taken by the darkness,and they also probably got to traverse town by searching for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back