• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This is my story........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Alright. It's time I came down to explaining how I went from a normal kid to my RPGing Omniverse master. That is what this is about. It also will work with a latter story(currently an RPG). So, hear I go with my first attempt...........

My eyes cracked open as my radio began to blare. It was Saturday, and I wasn't going to sleep threw my favorite show. Yawning, I jumped off my Bunkbed onto the floor, grabbing my remote, and flipped the channals to channel 2, the WB. Grabbing another remote, I shut off my Radio and turned up the volume in time to hear the now all-to-familar words. "It's a beautiful day as our heros continue their journey....."
Dashing to the bathroom, I grab my toothbrush and run back into my room, not wanting to miss Pokemon, Johto Leauge Champions. Brushing quickly, I smile at the familar faces on the screen. Fininshing my teeth, I thow my toothbrush in the sink and grab my cards from the bookshelf. Not much later, I heard the familar sound of my family waking. My dad hollered "Jackson? Did you brush you're teeth and wash your face?"
"Yah." I lied as I headed back to the bathroom. Then I slipped. It seemed to be slow motion as my remote flew towards the toliet. "Oh..... no......."
A great jolt went through the house.

(More later)

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson blinked as he attempeted to sit up. The jolt had knocked him off his feet and the flash that followed wasn't very nice to the eyes either. As he peared, he noticed something. On the toliet sat a watch. He got to his feet and picked it up.
The watch was just like an average black digital watch, but postioned around the edges were little white holes, each pure white. In the center, a strange symbol had appered, overlaping the digital numbering.
"Where did this come from?" Jackson grinned as he placed it around his wrist. He walked back into his room. However, he jumped back as he noticed something. Outside his window, he noticed a black void and white dots. "Space?" He stared back at the little watch on his wrist. "What is this?"
He approced his desk and picked up his cards. "Where am I?" All off a sudden, his TV switched on and began to blare, his cards began to glow, and his Gameboy Advanced had began to spin on the floor. Jackson gasped as he droped the cards and ran into his closet, slamming the door behind him. The noise began to rise and there was great flash.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back