• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_x_Heart

You finished Knbrix! :D
Yeah, that's not what bugs me - what bugs me is that everything I had sketched out for the story is gone. Yes, I had a rough draft/plan for the whole story worked out, with room for additions, changed, ectetera.
:sigh: Well, like I told kire, s*** happens. :(
<3

Kameron

Destiny Islands with my friends sora, riku, kairi,
Golden_x_Heart said:
I'm SO sorry I haven't been here guys. My computer crashed from a virus and I had to get a new one.
Does anyone know what that means?
I LOST EVERYTHING!
EVERY CHAPPY, EVERY CHAPPY IDEA OR PLOT, EVERYTHING!
I'm so0o pissed off. Like, I seriously am.
AND YOU KNOW WHATS EVEN WORSE?
It crashed in the middle of the second chappy I was gunna post that night I was gunna post two new chappies.
So, I don't have anything right now. I'm really really sorry, but I wouldn't expect a new chappy for a few days.
AHH! I'm just so MAD!
Grrr... :(
</3

edit: Welcome to the fic LadyKairi! I'm really glad you like it! =D
im really sorry goldie.:( I can't believe that happened. hope everything works out ok.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
GOLDIE UR BACK!!good news i finally finished all the chappies!! they were a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!im sorry i havent commented in forever but ive been ridiculously busy mainly b/c of mr mccoy and his stupid exams :kicks mr mccoy in the crotch again: lol good times..and to anyone whos new and that needed cookies im so sorry!..here ill make it up to u all! :passes out a million cookies to all the fans: sorry once again gold for my lack of being here :(!

Hikari44

GOLDIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! COME BAAAAAAAAAACK! lol

Im very excited for next chappie, just to let ya know. i'm also making u a buddy because you are an amazing writer and you're nice! :) (i dont expect you to make me a buddy 'cause im a fan of your writing, tho. If you did that, you would have like 1000000000000 buddies!)

Hikari44

^ HAHA! ROFL! I've done that before - my mouth almost exploded lol!

It is a good way to pass the time, though.....

Justice will prevail.
Are you hyper?!(twitching)
*takes pop rocks and sprite.*
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
ugh.......

Kameron

Destiny Islands with my friends sora, riku, kairi,
Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
GOLDIE UR BACK!!good news i finally finished all the chappies!! they were a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!im sorry i havent commented in forever but ive been ridiculously busy mainly b/c of mr mccoy and his stupid exams :kicks mr mccoy in the crotch again: lol good times..and to anyone whos new and that needed cookies im so sorry!..here ill make it up to u all! :passes out a million cookies to all the fans: sorry once again gold for my lack of being here!
*helps kick mr. mccory*lol. *accepts cookie from K&S* mmmmmm cooookkkkiiiieee.
yay!! goldie back!!:) can't wait for your next chappy!

lv_kh0720

hi golden_x_heart, just wanna say, YOUR FANFIC IS FABULOUS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME FOR READING YOUR FANFIC (i say it all in just one breath :D)

P.S.:sorry i posted late (i've read your fanfic a few days ago)...thx for K&S showing me this amazing fanfic...yes i don't regret it!!! :D

Golden_x_Heart

Thanks ofr being so understanding everyone! The chappy is in the works! :D
And welcome to the fic lv_kh0720! Glad ya like it!
Oh, just a note - try and keep the spammies low; I don't mind that much, but I don't want this fic to become, like, full of spam or whatever, lol.
So, I'm not mad or anything, I just don't want you guys or me for that matter to get in trouble.
Like I said, the chappy is in the making. It should be up tomorrow or Thursday.
Keyword.
Should.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back