• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is my Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

I'm not sure if you guys didn't notice before but just in case Here i go agian.
This Is the Nobdy I made for Org-Infinity. I posted before but no one saw it and I guess I got fustrated. But I'll give it another shot. Photoshoping wasn't as bad this time around.
Problably because i drew with the intension of Photoshoping unlike the overs.
Hour and a half total. I can't draw hands that well and I misspelled weapon, but lucky good
spelling isn't a requirement to get into the club. If you want to see my back story etc check
out My deviant account. Just search Nexis and you will find it.
Nobody.jpg

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
You have to give people time man, dont get frustrated. you got great talent, we love to see your work.
and that there looks very good. Photoshop is always hard to work but you did a good job.

Blight

He used to have a mustache but I think he looks better without it

Blue

home is where the heart is
That's quite the good picture.
I can't draw anything with Photoshop to save my life :p

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
The outfit is good, but everything on this picture needs shading so it will pop out more and shadowing makes it look more natural.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
Pretty good =) work a little more with it and it will be great:D The only thing I will point out is that his right arm is to short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back