• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is interesting....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Lets see so im a girl! So if i were a guy for a day i would first check myself out in the mirror! Then i would go out and see how it felt to be a guy! Oh yeah and shop at the mall too!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Lesbianage... D: Maybe do some funny guy stuff to scare the living shit outta everyone xD

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
well i would just try to experiance and look through the perspective of women...
it would be interasting... but i would never want it to happen.....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
tux_ said:
I'd have a lesbian 3-some.

Something along the same lines of this, but I would video tape it for the sake of selling it on the internet

And I would probably sell it to my friends and then a week later tell them that I magically transformed into a woman previously and that one of the women was me, and then video tape them vomiting and crying and enjoy how they will never again be able to look at me without wincing....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
tux_ said:
I'd have a lesbian 3-some.

Yep this would be a good idea. If I was a girl this is practically what I would do.

Thinking about it in another way would be just wrong in my opinion.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Ooo...if I wuz a guy for a day..........................I would not want to go to the................bathroom.............er*cough*........>.> u know what I mean

Well,I'll check myself out first to see if I wuz hot then go 2 the mall & act gay......lol

j/k
=P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back