• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is getting annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosox333

So does anybody have actual proof that the english audio is done? I've seen plenty of people saying that it is, but none of them have anything to back it up.

I know it can be inferred that they're well into the process, but that isn't the same as saying they're all done with it.

I'd just like a source, is all.

gosox333

Check the official Voice actors thread at the top.

Well, that's why I said that we can infer that they're well into the process of dubbing, but that still doesn't say that they've finished.

I'm looking for a source that says they've finished the english audio.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
So does anybody have actual proof that the english audio is done? I've seen plenty of people saying that it is, but none of them have anything to back it up.

I know it can be inferred that they're well into the process, but that isn't the same as saying they're all done with it.

Almost every VA that was contacted said they finished so we can assume they are done, and Jesse M. (Ven) said he was recording his voice a couple months ago so im sure hes done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back