• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is getting annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^^Makes no sense. Either you know for a fact that the voicing is done, or you don't. Which is it?

Hey, he wasn't the one that said it was done, Sol did. And I'm sure Sol was basing it off the fact we have about 10 confirmed VA's for the game

deya

the voicing might not take much time, but i'm not so sure about lip syncing and stuff >->

ventus12

i think since the voice is is underway and they have alot of voice the game shouldnt take too long mayb if we are lucky we can get it by april :D

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
:/ There really is no point in rejigging the cut-scenes to get perfect animation. Kingdom Hearts is fine with its fish-like mouths. I'm surprised you're concerned about such a little, insignificant thing.

ventus12

:/ There really is no point in rejigging the cut-scenes to get perfect animation. Kingdom Hearts is fine with its fish-like mouths. I'm surprised you're concerned about such a little, insignificant thing.

i think it is important actually. having the words and their mouths move at different rates is kinda annoying and takes away from the overall game. its like saying that the game camera doesnt matter either.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I have not seen any text scenes at all while watching playthroughs so that would mean this is like the first fully voiced KH game would it not?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I think there are text scenes. But no one ever posts those anyways. =/
I watched Aqua's complete scenario and there wasn't a single one.....like a live video feed of it so.....I thik they elminated them (it is true there used to eb them but they replaced them weith voiced scenes) so I think its the first fully voiced......

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There are some inconsequential text scenes. Not many, but they do exist.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I watched Aqua's complete scenario and there wasn't a single one.....like a live video feed of it so.....I thik they elminated them (it is true there used to eb them but they replaced them weith voiced scenes) so I think its the first fully voiced......

In a video of Ven's demo at Castle of Dreams, it opened with Jaq and Ven talking in the text bubble. They may have used it because the voices were ready for the demo or Ven's scenario has the text bubble in it a little.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
That's cool then. Square is definitely working hard to make me forgive em for not paying Utada enough. XD

shamisen
1x1td.gif

Sora1915

Bronze Member
In a video of Ven's demo at Castle of Dreams, it opened with Jaq and Ven talking in the text bubble. They may have used it because the voices were ready for the demo or Ven's scenario has the text bubble in it a little.
That scene is now voiced (I have seen it) that was the one I was thinking of in the first place ^^;

SORA619

Awards
SE just said that the all her games unless FFXII are continue the localization very good(FFXII is ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back