• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyver

I believe the one on the left is holding Oblivion.

Edit: Wait, no never mind. I am pretty sure it is new.

DLUSNL1

Ok, someone said that the 3 knights already have concept names. Did Nomura just state this or has he released any names? I believe Nomura that the the 3 aren't Sora, Riku, and Kairi, especially since it seems that he wishes for the next game to detter from the otherwise pretty linear storyline. Despite popular opinon, i think the game is going to be set in the future. The first part of the movie, with the "The keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power" crap is from Ansem Report Zero (i think, the text was really small under "A key opens doors"). So thats from the past, yes. But the rest seems to indicate the future. So, the rest of my musings im going to divide into complete BS and plausible:

Complete BS- Sora, Riku, and Kairi are dead or somehow incapacitated. When i first saw the movie and i saw the keyblades i immediately thought "Grave markings" I dont see this happening tho, unless this ends up being in the past or WAY future (or there is a keyblade war and the 3 r taken out- again, not happening)

Plausible- The line Memory of Xehanort seems to imply that this is taking place AFTER KH and KH2. It doesn't say Memory of XehanortS, its saying that someone after the fact has him in memory. However, it could be someone connected to Xehanort who we havent met. Remember, all we know about him is he just kinda showed up and Ansem took him in. Heck, he could of been connected to these new 'Chasers', or possibly the first.

"master of keyblade"- couldn;t get any vaguer, could it? Its either Sora or Riku, unless maybe its a master of the past, or future. Its not mickey, its not kairi, thats definite. One of the past makes more sense to me; a future one would in some way denote my completely BS theory. See above.

The Lost 2- similar to my completely BS story, Sora and Riku (keyblade masters) are somehow out of the picture. Other possible combos for the lost 2 are Ansem and Xemnas (the heartless/ nobody components of Xehanort, which would tie in with the Memory line), Roxas and Namine (but they've become one with Sora and Kairi, and i dont see them coming back) or maybe even a reference to some org members. Zexion immediately comes to mind (this thing w/ his weapon, the "Fallen into Ruin" crap, and the fact that we didn't see him fade away when he died, unlike the others, has me convinced that were hearing from him again) A sidebar to the Zexion thing, i immiedatly thought keyblade too, but it wouldnt make sense.

Keyblade War- ive heard this referenced, but was it supppsed to be something that happened in the past? so this is a "prequel" of sorts? Or is it something that hasnt happened yet or with there be a KWII? Just thing of the gameplay possibiliues with that tho... HELLUVA FUN!!!

Chasers- does Quidditch exist in KH? No? Well there went my theory about the broomblade ;-) kidding. Are the knights chasers? Possibly. Is the guy in the distance a chaser? Im leaning more that way. Why? Gut feeling. However, i think that their presence has to do with the last line- "It all begins with birth by sleep." Its possible that their presence is due to the year that Sora spent in hibernation to restore his memories. In fact, much of the next games content could be a consequence of that.

So there ya go. Its sad tho; im getting restless already for new KH, and there not even working on it yet. I could be (and probably will be) of legal drinking age b4 we see the next game. At least some Baileys can comfort me while I wait ;-)

RikusGirl55

after i saw the secret ending...the only thing that really bothered me that i wanted to have an immediate explanation on was "the lost two". i really want to know who the lost two are. but now that i think about it...could it possibly be roxas and namine??

zexion_org_xii

fede said:
sora, kairi, and riku can't be the armored soldiers because nomura said that the armored soldiers are totally new characters.
you do know that the woman is on the other side right??
i can not be sora riku and kairi...just drop it completly

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Nomura wouldn't make it Sora Riku Kairi (especially since he already said it) because it would be almost too obvious and it would be easy for us to make something up. They are completely new people but I have no idea if they're good or evil...

The One Roxas

I think one of them is Riku but the other 2 i dont really no its probubly sora and kairi but the one in the gurl armor can be riku from ffx riku from kingdom heaRTS is the unknown one and i think ROXAS is the tall one since roxas is soras nobody i dont think its sora u can go on google then images the write roxas from kingdom hearts and u will see the armored knight

The One Roxas

I think one of them is Riku but the other 2 i dont really no its probubly sora and kairi but the one in the gurl armor can be riku from ffx riku from kingdom heaRTS is the unknown one and i think ROXAS is the tall one since roxas is soras nobody i dont think its sora u can go on google then images the write roxas from kingdom hearts and u will see the armored knight or it might be mickey

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMG, people, please >_<

The 3 Knights in the Secret Video are not, and can not, be Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It does not mean that they don't have a connection to them, but they are not THEM

13th king

I think, because some people are saying that they are from different dimensions and what not, that they are not from the future, past, but from another dimension. You know how Kh 1 and 2 revolve around mickey's kingdom? well maybe that the "graveyard crossroads of keyblades" is that dimensions crossroads. Also, since Nomuro or whatever that guy's name is said that he wants to show that KH can be A lot more, It's possible its not even a game(KH3). What do you think?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
XCJ said:
just look my opinion

khrules2copy.jpg

Riku,Sora,Kairi

se14.jpg

Riku,Sora,Kairi

just look you will get it

and please with me you're opinion

Hey, good post,I,ll give you that, (cough No double posting though *cough*) though I think It should be in the spoiler section just in case people don't complain about it.

About your your weird lil theory,about the Keyblade knights,and Sora and the gang being related that's so freaking impossible, cause If your looking at the interview,he said that They're NEW characters. Plus, I doubt Sora would be able to exist back then.

Remember people, Nomura said the damn gang will take place in the past & the present

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Yes it is true that he said that the armored are totally new characters, but he also said that they could be connected the Sora, Riku, Kairi. Maybe their children, or great grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back