• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraku

latinoremix05 said:
sorry to double post, but i just had an idea. I think Xenahort was the last user of the keyblade before sora. Xenahort must've done something really bad for the keyblade to rechoose and pick sora. Probably had 2 friends like riku and kairi. but something must've happened... anyway my theory is that middle guy is Xenahort in the past.
Xenahort wasent the last because there is the king

xxluckycharm15

Omg Thanks Alot For Not Saying Spoiler In The Title I Havent Even Played Kingdom Hearts 2 And Now I'm Really Spoiled I Read Each And Everyone Of Ur Post So You All Spoiled Me Thanks Alot Hmph

Duel Roxas

Originally posted by TheMuffinMan
He's already stated that they are completely new characters that we have never met before in any of the games.....he has even drawn concepts of thier faces and given them names....they are NEW characters, and not Sora, Riku, and Kairi......yes, I beleive the guy who created the universe of Kingdom Hearts
Damn strait.

I

inhiding

xxluckycharm15 said:
Omg Thanks Alot For Not Saying Spoiler In The Title I Havent Even Played Kingdom Hearts 2 And Now I'm Really Spoiled I Read Each And Everyone Of Ur Post So You All Spoiled Me Thanks Alot Hmph
This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else
I'm sorry, can you not read?

DualKeyBladerX

iF The title says " for people who beat kh2 , no one else"

Ib obviously implies Spoilers on it. you must be more careful next time xxxLuckyCharm15

Duel Roxas

Yea, I agree with inhiding...If you didn't pay attention to the title...well, you have now learned a lesson. If you did pay attention to the title, I guess you thought you missed out on somethin' special and just had to look. Well, it was your call.

BULLETPROOF

cool, i think the three people are sora, riku and kairi, because i'm pretty sure it was two guys and a girl .... omfg i can't wait .... anyway i think the 2nd pic is the same as the first one but in the future

PhantomSora14

TheMuffinMan said:
Roxas and Namine WERE new characters, because they are NOT Sora and Kairi, they are they're nobody's, but they are not them

Nomura has already drawn the Knights faces, and given them names, this means that they are new characters, with names all thier own, and faces all thier own. They are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi

What the hell, Roxas and Namine are Sora and Kairi's nobodies thus making them the same. Muffinman u dont think!!!

Duel Roxas

Phantom, WTF?!! In technical terms yes, they are Sora and Kairi, BUT they have their OWN PERSONALITIES thus making them new characters! YOU DONT THINK!

PhantomSora14

*Sigh* MuffinMan was pretty much saying Sora and Roxas/Kairi and Namine had nothing in common in all. That's why i was pissed. Sorry...

Duel Roxas

*Sigh* MuffinMan was pretty much saying Sora and Roxas/Kairi and Namine had nothing in common in all. That's why i was pissed. Sorry...

He said that Roxas and Namine were Kairi and Sora's nobodies; that's the big thing they have in common.

PhantomSora14

Yes, but what the thread poster is saying is that that is a new type of a group of people like a trinity. For example, there is Sora/Roxas/ and someone else perhaps.

addicted_2_kh

Website
www.xanga.com
XCJ said:
rrtrttr.jpg

Sora

se6.jpg

probobly sora
thats what thought but everyones saying its not i dont know what to believe now

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
XCJ said:
he said it will be completely new characters

who knows but if you realize the size of riku sora and kairi against the Knights you will get it.

I not saying you wrong but he did said it

Dude, their sizes are really off. They look nothing like Sora, Riku, or Kairi. The one w/ the girl parts has Sora's keyblades. The tallest one has some weird one. Possibly some weird alternate universe, where they are all alternate versions of them. Sora's will have orange hair. If they keep this up, they'll run out of hair colors for Sora ppl. Maybe the children of Sora & Kairi?

Duel Roxas

I'm not shooting it down, I wasn't even talking about the theory the guy who started this thread was talking about. If anything, I'm helping. You can tell I'm not shooting it down If I'm not cussing or anything.

Slyver

Has anyone else noticed that the other two knights are also holding keyblades before they pick that one up? I have been trying to recognize them, but I think they are completely new as well.

Any ideas as to what this means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back