• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

100px-Ansem.png

the Z the scientist

150px-Xemnas_profile.jpg

xemmas

zora keyblade

themuffinman i kinda agree with you but what would u say if it actually was sora riku and kairi coz one of them got the door to dawn keyblade ( riku,s keyblade ) and kingdom key (sora) and mickeys kingdom key ( ??? ) so maybe it actually is but i dont think so becuz i think that man that is walking in the sandstorm is xeahnort coz that must mean "certain death"becuz he was in the keyblade war or something :p

master3456

Well in the world that never was when you faced the rest of the org it showed that the rest were all dead

XCJ

sorry for the pics is just the i have alot to show you but you guys will think i gift to much theoris

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I'm pretty sure I believe Nomura this time, but... didn't he also say that Namine and Kairi weren't related in any way, or something like that? I don't remember what interview it was, so unfortunately I can't prove that, but maybe someone else remembers?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Flaming Axel said:
Nomura said that it wasnt them which confirms that it is not and i do not think Zexion has anything to do with KH3

He may have a minor role if anything. Yeah you are right. Nomura just said that his weapon would be revealed in the near future. Nothing about Zexion actually showing up in the game.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
latinoremix05 said:
sorry to double post, but i just had an idea. I think Xenahort was the last user of the keyblade before sora. Xenahort must've done something really bad for the keyblade to rechoose and pick sora. Probably had 2 friends like riku and kairi. but something must've happened... anyway my theory is that middle guy is Xenahort in the past.

Ya might have something their, like King Mickey in the ansem reports for KH said "Once brought destruction upon worlds" mayb dat was it?

XCJ

see I bevelive the guy Nomura

but he could change the game a little like new cha and some old

cause in the trailer dd we saw roxas and riku right and we seen then in the beg of the game in kh2 right

so what happens if he did the for kh3

I do belive Nomura

but is a theory sorry if did something wrong

BeastlyKillaKreg

if nomura said they were all new characters and he just drew their concept faces, none of them can be xehanort either.

BeastlyKillaKreg

XCJ said:
just look my opinion

khrules2copy.jpg

Riku,Sora,Kairi

se14.jpg

Riku,Sora,Kairi

just look you will get it

and please with me you're opinion

as for this, kairi is on the right in the top pic, but the woman is on the left in the bottom. this isnt really that earth-shattering, but there is a difference in the pic.

XCJ

the one who is holding riku keyblade is kairi but could be another person who know and the other person who is holding another keyblade is riku,

could be another person who knows

Vin

Bronze Member
there r a lot of threads like this it hasnt been confirmed so stop making threads like this

I

inhiding

XCJ said:
the one who is holding riku keyblade is kairi but could be another person who know and the other person who is holding another keyblade is riku,

could be another person who knows
Again, the knights are confirmed to be three completely new characters to the series.

PhantomSora14

For those people that are trying to end the 3 knights are sora,riku, and kairi, personally i don't think u can say that yet. Yes, Nomura has said that they are 3 new characters but he also said *Spoiler*

That Roxas and Namine were totally new characters but look who they really were. Sora and Kairi.

XCJ

Walking_In_Dawn said:
This is certaintly new to me. Also, perhpas the Chasers are different components of a being? If I remember correctly, Roxas was said to be a new character as well, but was discovered to be part of an existing one.

thank you this is what i was trying to said like in kh2 .

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Roxas and Namine WERE new characters, because they are NOT Sora and Kairi, they are they're nobody's, but they are not them

Nomura has already drawn the Knights faces, and given them names, this means that they are new characters, with names all thier own, and faces all thier own. They are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back