• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is disgusting and may sicken most of you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Chickens are special, as for humans, highly debatable. If you did, I'm fairly sure you'd be unconscious.

Awards
My stepdad was sent to work in a slaughterhouse when he was 14. His job was, once the bulls and such were locked in, to go in and slaughter the animal. He'd have to walk up in front him, with their black eyes piercing into him, and brush their skulls in with a hammer. It was supposed to be between the eyes, you know. They're supposed to be restrained, but he even got a leg broken.

It's not always fun and games. Personally, I have no qualms about eating meat. You know, from some companies, you pretty much have to pay more for the cows to roam free before they get gassed or cut at the throat or have their skulls bashed in with a large mallet. Nice, eh? Eat some grass and get some sun = more money for company because people have "feelings" about the animal. You're still eating it.
What dies dies. Everything dies. It just depends on how it happens.

Personally, I haven't ever had veal, but I don't plan on trying it. You know what they do, right? Take the calf right after it's born- they have to hurry, before it starts walking- and stick it in a hoister. There, they pump it full of food for a few days until it becomes plump and ripe for the picking. It's feet never touch the ground. This is supposed to be so its nice and tender. Then they cut it open and prepare it for it to be feasted on.
This, I don't approve of. At least if you get hit in the head with a hammer you have time to grow, and when you die it's pretty quick, usually. Nothing is fool-proof, though, you know. I mean, president Lincoln got shot in the back of the head, into the brain, and lived for three days afterwards before finally dying. I mean, that's f*cking crazy.

For the dolphin, I'm sure that's not in every case, but it happens. Some people take joy in that kind of thing- no regard for the creature's life. That's why they do that. But it's not to say anywhere else is saint.
I could survive off of veggies and vitamins with proteins if I wanted to, but I don't want to. It's a choice, and I love my meat. :/

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The reason why they're made into veal is understandable, though. Too many female cows are born than can be raised to be dairy cows. What do you do with the extra calves? However, I agree that the method is cruel and unnecessary.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I would not mind tasting Dolphin, I mean would it have a fishy taste? Its a mammal, but I wonder how it would taste like. But yeah, its pretty bold how they kill Dolpins, although its just like any other meat that humans injests. Its not the fact that they are being killed for meat, its the fact that the methods in which they kill the Dolphins are contributing to a lot of unneeded waste and polution.

?ŕ??мļēśş

i was browsing youtube and found this video, its of a dolphin masacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85srTdF5YXQ

my question is if japan is so intelligent and so great and all of these things, then why do thye slaughter these endangoured animals like they are nothing? sliting their throats until they suffocate? just wrong
Haha thats not disgusting. I love it how a lot of the meat eaters complain that their food is not packaged in a way that they think is 'correct'. If you don't want to like Japan after these videos don't. Developed countries? I see poverty in America. And please for the love of good and win, learn to spell! Its not difficult to spell endangered.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
yuck thats horrible, thats like eatin a dog or somthing. one time my grandpa had a chicken, and he snapped its neck and later cooked it. ugh... i wasnt there but my dad told us all about it.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Ðŕèâмļēśş;2209534 said:
Haha thats not disgusting. I love it how a lot of the meat eaters complain that their food is not packaged in a way that they think is 'correct'. If you don't want to like Japan after these videos don't. Developed countries? I see poverty in America. And please for the love of good and win, learn to spell! Its not difficult to spell endangered.

oh shi-, a new player has entered

yuck thats horrible, thats like eatin a dog or somthing. one time my grandpa had a chicken, and he snapped its neck and later cooked it. ugh... i wasnt there but my dad told us all about it.
something like a pig or a cow or a chicken?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
animals dont deserve to be killed in the way that they are, they should be given some respect and maybe not even killed at all!

Then let's make a deal. The moment a cow does something for me for a change, I'll stop eating them, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back