• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is disgusting and may sicken most of you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
because dolphins are cute

xP Then you prove my point.

Erm, pigs were like number 5 in Animal Planets "Top 10 Smartest Animals" Which I think is retarded because pigs are pretty stupid.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
You people care too much about animals. I'm in total agreement with Pho and the others on this matter >_>

~Dorian Gray

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Difficult. How do you kill a cow? You can't shop off it's head, since it'll lose most of its blood. You can't poison it, because it'll be either worse or the poison would stay in the meat? As far as I know, we kill cows by stabbing them in the heart while they're strapped to a device that renders them immobile.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I'm no expert, but I'm assuming there is a better way than to cut a dolphin's throat on the street and have pedestrians look at it. Not to mention the mess it makes.

By the way, when Redemption asked what he asked, I'm assuming he was implying that killing animals shouldn't be allowed no matter how they are killed.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
To be fair, I'd believe you'd feel actual pain for a few seconds before starting to lose consciousness.

Since we're on the subject of animal cruelty, I'd like to add that fishing is the worst form of torture you can inflict in an animal. You put a hook through it's mouth, sometimes spend hours inflicting worse and worse damage until it gives up on life, God knows how much pain the fish must feel by then, then either put it on a pile so it can asphyxiate or put it in your freezer so that it both asphyxiates and freezes to death at the same time.

Hell, dolphins, cows and pigs have it good, yet I have not seen *one* person criticize fishing. Even some vegetarians eat fish.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
My thoughts exactly, though the fact that most people don't frown upon that is probably easily explained. We have nothing in common with fish, modern culture doesn't make us favor fish above other creatures, unlike dolphins or tigers and what not. It's easier to kill something if you feel no ties to your victim.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
you're definitely right there, but isn't it a tad hypocritical of them? I mean, *I* eat fish, I eat cow and pig, and would readily admit it, but I'm not the one with moral qualms about it. I feel bad, sure, but that's not going to stop me from enjoying my meat.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Of course it's hypocritical.

And the only thing I'd feel bad about is if my meals were put through unnecessary torture, but other than that I'm not the one with 'moral qualms' about it either.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
- animals? Si.

25 characters says hi.

Regardless.

By the way, when Redemption asked what he asked, I'm assuming he was implying that killing animals shouldn't be allowed no matter how they are killed.

No. It just looked as if you were implying that there was a right way to kill. I mean, killing is killing, no? Sadism or not.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
The death of a creature does not equal to making it suffer first. Killing is killing. Torturing is not.

The Big Lovin'

The death of a creature does not equal to making it suffer first. Killing is killing. Torturing is not.

I understand that. But your post made it seem as if there was a right way to kill. I mean, you can improve the way you kill something?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, you could. Eventually, I assume technology would make death painless for the animals, or at least more painless than now.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, it's been proven that chopping them around the neck, there's a certain vein or something (with all animals, and humans) Once the blade touches it, instant death, no pain. Just saying.

The Big Lovin'

Well, you could. Eventually, I assume technology would make death painless for the animals, or at least more painless than now.
[FONT=&quot]
I'm just pointing out the irony in "improving" killing. [/FONT]

Dear my Friend

i was browsing youtube and found this video, its of a dolphin masacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85srTdF5YXQ

my question is if japan is so intelligent and so great and all of these things, then why do thye slaughter these endangoured animals like they are nothing? sliting their throats until they suffocate? just wrong
How do you have the nerve to say something like that when all countries are like that. Do you know what they do to the meat you eat every day and what happened to the animals that people wear? You'll go and ridicule Japan, but of course not your own country; and you'll do this without even having all the facts.

And before you even say that dolphins are different from the every day food people eat such as cows, chickens, pigs, et cetera think again.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Actually, it's been proven that chopping them around the neck, there's a certain vein or something (with all animals, and humans) Once the blade touches it, instant death, no pain. Just saying.

There's the thing, no can do. They'd lose too much blood.

EDIT: I was actually misinformed about how animals are killed.

Slaughterhouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back