• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is Annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteWolfos

Website
www.neko.invisionplus.net
ok...

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my ass when I ask where the bathroom is?
People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No asl, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you frigging pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here asl !

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

Last edited:

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
True.. true, but yea.. its just a form of expression ppl say. but i don't like most of them.. some r funny when said.
the last place ill look is the last place ill look

the question onw has passed so when someone sayd can i ask you a question just tell them tht you just did.

the bathroom on is hilarious

sure life isnt short , but i think there sating.. do more thn just lay there. or make the right choices bc thn life would be short hehe

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I hate it when people ask you "Does it hurt?" . If you're rolling on the floor in pain OF COURSE IT HURTS!

When you are at Walmart, at the cash register witht he item you want to buy in your hands and the cashier ask. "You wanna buy that?". Let's, think real hard about this... why would I stand here, money out, poster ready if i WASNT going to buy it!?

badboi4life0830

I hate it when people talk louder in english to a foreign person.

Talking louder isn't going to make it easier to understand.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
true lol. You are quite funny whitewolfos

Xyza

I get tired of "the third times the charm"or whatever it is....and "turn that frown upside down" NO! i hate it ALSO when someone gets a gift and theyre all like "what this?"...well HELLO open it and FIND OUT!!!....jeez..ok im done! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back