• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THIS IS ALL WE EAT HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
danny_devito_as_dr__robotnik_by_defineprog-d5r7u0k.png

Danny Devito as Dr. Robotnik. You'd only get it if you listened to Jump Kick Punch. Jump Kick Punch! Ep.132: Excitement Zone Penetration » Jump Kick Punch! ...or if you watch It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia haha.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
No, that was about an hour and a half of not being able to sleep and listening to Jump Kick Punch. My busy work is a Darkstalkers character design contest entry, an album cover, and coloring the first 8 pages of my Journey to the West adaptation.

I'm probably not coming back to Cross, though, in all honesty...unless the star align, and I get a good number of people wanting me to make that One Piece fan comic.

Eioha

Haha, lol. Pretty funny picture you've made there!

On serious note; I think his("robotniks") right cheek seems kinda weird, and maybe Sonics head should be more circelary?
That was pretty much everything I could find xD
Nice blend of colors, I could not pull that off! Im excited too, to see your big project! Hopefully you will post Darkstalkers here, right?

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
Bahaha I see what you mean with the cheek. That's what happens when you do everything on one layer. Also that's both the first and last time I'm drawing Sonic, I just wanted to draw Devito really.

Yeah I'll post it after the contest is over. I don't want my competition seeing my design some how lol. And since I have a real bad habit of entering contests at the last possible second, there won't be that much of a wait. :p

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
After you posted the other Mega64 video I saw this and was like oh yeah they did that video too.

Also your Danny Devito Robotnik made me laugh.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
tumblr_mgx2ckZ9jP1qdt1y7o1_500.png

http://defineprog.deviantart.com/#/d5s2rss

There's my Darkstalker character. He's a voodoo doll possessed by a demonic hat, and most of his special moves involve hurting himself to hurt you. Hopefully he looks like he'd fit in nicely among the other darkstalkers.

We'll see by around the end of the month if I get at least in the top 8. I mainly just want the bomb Lord Raptor statue the top three places get, but all the top 8 contestants get the Darkstalkers Tribute book by Udon, which will go well with my copy of their Street Fighter Tribute :p.

Eioha

There's my Darkstalker character. He's a voodoo doll possessed by a demonic hat, and most of his special moves involve hurting himself to hurt you. Hopefully he looks like he'd fit in nicely among the other darkstalkers.

We'll see by around the end of the month if I get at least in the top 8. I mainly just want the bomb Lord Raptor statue the top three places get, but all the top 8 contestants get the Darkstalkers Tribute book by Udon, which will go well with my copy of their Street Fighter Tribute :p.

Awesome character! I like the concept of him and how you've designed him! really good!

You can win that!?!? I want that stuff, sounds pretty neat!!
Anyway, I wish you good luck buddy!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There's my Darkstalker character. He's a voodoo doll possessed by a demonic hat, and most of his special moves involve hurting himself to hurt you.

you mean like jedah ripping out his entrails????

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't know Darkstalkers but man, that design is bitchin'. Really cool! I love how he has these big arms but a slim body, really makes him stand out a lot! Good luck with the competition thingy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back