• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is a question about Sora, Riku, Aqua, AtW and the Dark Meridian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
So after the machine exploded, AtW was sent to the dark meridian, right?
And Aqua has been in the Dark Meridian for 12 years right?
And at the end of KH2, Sora and Riku find themselves in the dark meridian. So... why didn't they meet eachother?
If Sora and Riku were at the same dark beach where Aqua and AtW were then why didn't they see them??
thanks in advance to anyone who answers my question.

tenchi ryu

So after the machine exploded, AtW was sent to the dark meridian, right?
And Aqua has been in the Dark Meridian for 12 years right?
And at the end of KH2, Sora and Riku find themselves in the dark meridian. So... why didn't they meet eachother?
If Sora and Riku were at the same dark beach where Aqua and AtW were then why didn't they see them??
thanks in advance to anyone who answers my question.
ok....how to explain this....i'll try my best.....so you have The letter H right......pretend the left I of the H is the light realm...and pretend the right I of the H is the dark realm. The - in the middle is the inbetween realm, where twilight town, etc is located. Aqua and ATW are in the dark realm.....Sora and Riku were RIIIIIIGHTTTT on the edge of the inbetween realm, so much on the edge that the dark water you see is LITERALLY the beginning of the Dark realm. They technically werent IN the dark realm, they were looking at it, Aqua and ATW were too far in for Sora and Riku to see them. Same beach, different realms. I know its like WTF, but its hard to explain it, cause most people say, well its the same beach, technically its not. Sora and Riku= inbetween realm SUUUPER close to dark realm......Aqua and ATW = REALLY deep in dark realm. Thats why when the light portal to go home appeared to sora and riku, it appeared on top of the water, and not on the land, cause the water was the dark realm, and the letter was the light in the darkness.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Aqua was sent to the Realm of Darkness, the Dark Meridian is just one place in the Realm of Darkness which maybe as big as the Realm of Light so it's a lot of roaming space.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I asked the same things. They are completely different places. (I know they look the same)

State

Awards
AtW mentioned that it wasn't his first nor second visit to the DR, but rather, his third visit. Here are my answers to those three times:

1.) When the apprentices' Nobodies banished him.
2.) When his machine exploded.
3.) Data world of Jiminy's journal, remember how there were two cloaked figures, one of them being Jiminy's journal personification and the other being AtW.

Perhaps his time in the Data-World started when Sora and Riku were in the DR, explaining why they didn't meet him. And as for Aqua, perhaps she was exploring the DR or just didn't arrive there yet. Since when she arrived AtW was already there, perhaps they met once coded ended.

Ruran

Awards
AtW mentioned that it wasn't his first nor second visit to the DR, but rather, his third visit. Here are my answers to those three times:

1.) When the apprentices' Nobodies banished him.
2.) When his machine exploded.
3.) Data world of Jiminy's journal, remember how there were two cloaked figures, one of them being Jiminy's journal personification and the other being AtW.

Perhaps his time in the Data-World started when Sora and Riku were in the DR, explaining why they didn't meet him. And as for Aqua, perhaps she was exploring the DR or just didn't arrive there yet. Since when she arrived AtW was already there, perhaps they met once coded ended.

I thought they banished him to the Realm of Nothingness?

State

Awards
I thought they banished him to the Realm of Nothingness?

That was retconned in BbS' secret ending after he said he was sent to the DR for three times, meaning that the first HAS to be when his apprentices banished him.

tenchi ryu

Aqua was sent to the Realm of Darkness, the Dark Meridian is just one place in the Realm of Darkness which maybe as big as the Realm of Light so it's a lot of roaming space.

I know I was thinking the same thing until I found out that sora and riku technically Were not IN the Dark realm...see:
From
Director's Secret Report XIII

III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness?
Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, the story of "the period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon. What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH.

State

Awards
So, basically, AtW and Aqua at the tip of a world, could that world have been Destiny Islands?

tenchi ryu

So, basically, AtW and Aqua at the tip of a world, could that world have been Destiny Islands?
SORA and RIKU are at the tip, ATW and Aqua are Deep in it....I like to think of it as the inbetween realm version of destiny islands, and the place were ATW and aqua are is the dark realm version

Ruran

Awards
That was retconned in BbS' secret ending after he said he was sent to the DR for three times, meaning that the first HAS to be when his apprentices banished him.

Oh I see, I haven't seen that for a while.

I know I was thinking the same thing until I found out that sora and riku technically Were not IN the Dark realm...see:
From
Director's Secret Report XIII

III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness?
Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, the story of "the period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon. What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH.

Interesting but confusing... :/
An in-between for the in-between...? Though it says not "strictly" so it has some affiliation with DR.

State

Awards
SORA and RIKU are at the tip, ATW and Aqua are Deep in it....I like to think of it as the inbetween realm version of destiny islands, and the place were ATW and aqua are is the dark realm version

Since they look A LOT alike, perhaps they're mirrored? Perhaps Aqua and AtW were right in front of them, only far away. Seeing as how it was a beach, beaches have water, water reflects, perhaps the beach is a mirrors of sorts, perhaps trying to imply that Nothingness and Darkness are alike, trying to search for something. Riku and Sora were searching for an exit, they found it. Could AtW and Aqua be searching for something? If so, will they find it?

tenchi ryu

Oh I see, I haven't seen that for a while.

Interesting but confusing... :/
An in-between for the in-between...? Though it says not "strictly" so it has some affiliation with DR.

I agree, i mean even though its not Strictly considered the DR, the fact I can literally run my hands through the dark realm water is pretty darn close lol...

Since they look A LOT alike, perhaps they're mirrored? Perhaps Aqua and AtW were right in front of them, only far away. Seeing as how it was a beach, beaches have water, water reflects, perhaps the beach is a mirrors of sorts, perhaps trying to imply that Nothingness and Darkness are alike, trying to search for something. Riku and Sora were searching for an exit, they found it. Could AtW and Aqua be searching for something? If so, will they find it?
I agree with this too. The water reflection thing is a very interesting thing to think about too. I wonder if Nomura actually thinks up this stuff or does it just accidently happen and it works lol. But it seems at this point, up until now, aqua was just wandering around, not really looking for anything probably thinking most hope was lost. But after the convo with ATW, she know she don't have too "look" anymore. All she has do is wait on the beach for sora.

State

Awards
I agree with this too. The water reflection thing is a very interesting thing to think about too. I wonder if Nomura actually thinks up this stuff or does it just accidently happen and it works lol. But it seems at this point, up until now, aqua was just wandering around, not really looking for anything probably thinking most hope was lost. But after the convo with ATW, she know she don't have too "look" anymore. All she has do is wait on the beach for sora.

Maybe Aqua was searching for an answer and AtW is still searching for a way out?

Ruran

Awards
Maybe Aqua was searching for an answer and AtW is still searching for a way out?

Aqua probably most worried about Terra and Ven then any thing so yeah she's probably looking for an answer. AtW though I think has accepted being sent to the DR as a sort as" punishment" so I don't think he wants to come out.

tenchi ryu

who knows about aqua, she may know things we dont even know yet, she may have met up with mickey and/or riku and a lot was discussed, it would explain how riku got the destiny place. I think ATW was searching for a way out the first two times, but I think this time he KNOWS whats gonna happen, or at least whats destined to happen. He knows sora finna bust them out, so he's just chillen and waiting

State

Awards
who knows about aqua, she may know things we dont even know yet, she may have met up with mickey and/or riku and a lot was discussed, it would explain how riku got the destiny place. I think ATW was searching for a way out the first two times, but I think this time he KNOWS whats gonna happen, or at least whats destined to happen. He knows sora finna bust them out, so he's just chillen and waiting

After this, I began to think that AtW is using the DR as a sort of refuge. Perhaps that talk about the "worlds being engulfed in darkness once more" could mean that he isn't sure whether or not Sora will overcome this.

tenchi ryu

After this, I began to think that AtW is using the DR as a sort of refuge. Perhaps that talk about the "worlds being engulfed in darkness once more" could mean that he isn't sure whether or not Sora will overcome this.
That probably explains why he's so hopeful that the data inside sora becomes known to everyone, cause he may feel that without it, sora might fail

bryanbryan

This is confusing.
So basically
what I think they're trying to say is:
The Dark Meredian that Sora&Riku where in is the in-between shore and that the ocean if you keep going straight, you'll end up being in Dark Realms, Dark Meredian shore that Aqua&Ansem the Wise where in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back