• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is a kh2 related thread wink* wink*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai sora

Have A great summer kids who are in 1st grade to 12th goin on... (wait for it)...
SUMMER VACATION! SUMMER ROX!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
ive been on vacation since may 24th. i got to work, and play kh2. and play some runescape. that's pretty much what'll ill do.

Y

yourmama1

runescape! i play runescape im lv 69 selling that account for some stuff or a rpg guy who is good lv oh and play some kh3

samurai sora

im out on the 15th awww man but ill be playin games water balloonin water gunnin etc. and also goin to the philippines yay!

KingMickey06

(droops head) i hav to take summer skool and not becuz i failed a course.... i need more room in my skool semester.

swks26

aww.. my country doesnt have summer vacation.. but the weather here is like summer everyday! >< but no holidays for it T_T

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
KingMickey06 said:
(droops head) i hav to take summer skool and not becuz i failed a course.... i need more room in my skool semester.

unfortionatly i have the same fate -.-

allthough just because i had an F 57 for my physics in semester 1, now ita a C but i still have to go -.-

K

kh_and_ratm_hero

all i'll do is play with my band and come here all summer.

and play vmk and chill with my friends *coughangelnobodycough*
and i hope you people have good summers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back